50 pounds down!

Options
Hello everyone. I have been using MFP for a few years now. I just hit my first major weight loss goal, 50 pounds, a few weeks ago. I run, Crossfit and eat a paleo/clean diet. So many times I came to this forum for inspiration, and I feel really lucky to be able to post my own story. I still have some work to do, but I am happy with my accomplishments so far!

<
Since my photo won't load, I changed my profile photo. That is what 53 pounds lost looks like! :)

Replies

• sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have been using MFP for a few years now. I just hit my first major weight loss goal, 50 pounds, a few weeks ago. I run, Crossfit and eat a paleo/clean diet. So many times I came to this forum for inspiration, and I feel really lucky to be able to post my own story. I still have some work to do, but I am happy with my accomplishments so far!

progress.jpg

Nice work

progress.jpg
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is just fantastic to hear :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!