Issues.

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
I bought a pair of flip flops off Amazon because they are named Liliana (my daughter's name). They just came in and they are so stinkin' cute. They sparkle a lot in person!

I just went back and ordered the pink pair. :smokin:

How cute are these?

m215603168.jpg

And yes, the L in the other flip flop is missing, wtf? :indifferent: :laugh:

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    And yes, this is probably like the most off topic thread ever, butttttttttttttttttttt....

Since I gained weight when I got pregnant with Lilliana and the shoe is called Liliana can we pretend like it belongs in here? :laugh:
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    Since I gained weight when I got pregnant with Lilliana and the shoe is called Liliana can we pretend like it belongs in here? :laugh:

:laugh: lol this is funny!!

i think theyre cute tooo! i bought olivia olive oil hand soap because thats my name.. after i washed my hands with it.. it made my face break out so badly lol so I HAVE ISSUES... u dont! those sandals r cuuuute.
  • Iron_Biker
    Iron_Biker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    So the left one's name is Iliana.

That's normal, though. I have never met twins who share the same name. They sometimes have very similar names, so there's nothing to worry about. :wink:
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Those are really cute! ...and I think it's definitely appropriate to put them in this section, lol