Why I Want to Get in Shape: Re-write

Options
Here is my original "Why I want to get in shape" blurb from when I filled out my profile 9 months and 60 pounds ago. I just reread it, and realized I need to change it because some of these goals are now realities! Yeah!
I want to improve my health so I can enjoy life to the fullest. I know that my excess weight is holding me back in many areas of life, and I am tired of it. I want to have the strength and stamina to do great things again, instead of just watching from the sidelines. I can do it, too! Just watch and see.

I need our community's help with this one. Please take one or more sentances and suggest a re-write which will affirm the progress I have made, and my commitment to continue, and then add some realistic goals.

I promise to review each and every suggestion, and use them in crafting my new "Why I want to get in shape" mission statement :smile:

I want to improve my health so I can enjoy life to the fullest. I know that my excess weight is holding me back in many areas of life, and I am tired of it. I want to have the strength and stamina to do great things again, instead of just watching from the sidelines. I can do it, too! Just watch and see.

Replies

• RickyLuvsMary4ever
    Options
    I re wrote mines several times!

Since your already making it happen, you can now put how much you enjoy your lifestyle change. And maybe aft sine of the things you do to make it happen.

Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!