Jm No more trouble zones help

Options
Hi,

I am doing this DVD and find it challenging and it gets my heart rate going. Is this along with cardio going to help me lose weight? I usually do a minimum if 5 nights a week and on the other 2 days try and do cardio.

Am I doing the right thing? I seem to be a very slow weight loser, following my calories religiously, but losing the fat is painsteaking and really getting me down. I am really gutted its so slow...I heard the slower the better, but stepping on the scales just makes me cry.

Any advice would be great, thanks.

Replies

• undredog
    Options
    Hi
    I know exactly how you feel because I am in the same boat as you since I started eating healthy, losing weight 2 moths ago I've just lost 2 pounds I exercise everyday or try to and stay within my calories. Frustrating!!! But try to go back and evaluate what u are eating and change up ur exercises coz the same exercises your body gets used to them and measure yourself you might be losing inches. I hope this helps friend me if u want.
  • partdeux
    partdeux Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    Thanks for your reply. It's the longest slog ever, especially now I have had kids and I'm over 30! I am going to try and mix up my workouts a bit I think, and I don't think I eat enough so will look more carefully at my calories.
    x