Remember this while hiding from the camera

Options
13»

Replies

• mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Thank you for reposting this!

I hid from the camera for years and because of it not a single picture exists of me and a dear friend that passed away. Now, I just snap away and let others do the same!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, I am always shying away from the camera and threatening my husband when he tries to take a picture. I never really looked at it this way, I will TRY to change my thinking
  • IAMWORTHIT14
    Options
    This is a great reminder! My mom gave us little photo albums for Christmas one year to share the pictures of the vacation we had gone on that summer. I saw photos of everyone else frolicking and laughing and playing in the beach, and all of my pictures are me on the couch like a lump. I realize that I wasted an entire vacation at the beach! I vowed right then and there that not only was I going to get healthy for myself, I was going to book another vacation at another beach and make darn sure I was right out there with everyone laughing and frolicking. Life is too danged short to waste hanging out on the couch! :drinker:
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    "Beauty, whether moral or natural, is felt, more properly than perceived."
    David Hume

Nice post. :)
  • ntimmons48
    ntimmons48 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome post. What Kate said above is true too... the Dove commercial. I watched it on FB the other night and it literally makes me cry because it is so true.