13»

Replies

• LAS_1980
    Options
    Great show tonight! :)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Just watched it. I'm not sure how I feel. I don't really mind art imitating life.... but it still feels too soon. Remember when you were in school and all you had were fire drills? Following what happened at Sandy Hook, my kid's elementary school started having hide and cover drills. I understand why. I just hate that we need this.

PLease don't let this be the season where the show jumps the shark.

Unless I am mistaken, next season is the last season.

Eta: Yep, next season will be the end

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/02/sons-of-anarchy-creator-on-the-final-two-seasons-and-moving-into-comic-books-and-more
  • Widadita
    Widadita Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Awesome episode! loved it!

Those who didn't like the school shooting, they have to understand that it's a tragedy just like any other. Mass killings, rape, murders, it's all the same. We see that all the time on TV.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Just watched it. I'm not sure how I feel. I don't really mind art imitating life.... but it still feels too soon. Remember when you were in school and all you had were fire drills? Following what happened at Sandy Hook, my kid's elementary school started having hide and cover drills. I understand why. I just hate that we need this.

PLease don't let this be the season where the show jumps the shark.

Have to take issue with this.
    Sandy Hook was a horrible tragedy, but it was hardly an isolated incident.
    School shootings occur in the U.S. on an almost annual basis and have done for a depressingly long time.
    The show pulls no punches and should be able to incorporate what appears to be a horrible fact of life.