p90x?

Options
Hey! I have been dying to get these dvds and start the work out. But i kinda wanted some feedback about it.
And is it only available online??

Replies

• michelle29714
    Options
    Hey there.....Yes it is only available online, My sister has them she is on day 13....I am starting on August 16th for the 90 day program after I finish my current program. I have the Dvd's already
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    My mom got me it from QVC. Was cheaper there and had a resistance band included. Don't know if they still have it offered there, though.
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    You can always check Ebay. I have the Power 90. But I've been interested in P90X. The Beachbody dvds work, as long as you give it your all and stick with them.
    212019156 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You might be able to find it on Craigs list although beware of pirated copies.

I have been doing it for a while. If you are not used to intense workouts, I would suggest something a bit easier to start with. It might discourage you. It is a great all around workout though.
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I personally really enjoy P90X. It can be upper body intensive though. I have modified it so that I cut out some of the upper body wrokouts and sub in more of the lower body/ cardio. It really is an wesome program that if you stick to you will be quite pelased with the results!

I know alot of people will push getting it straight from Beach Body (the manufacturer) you don't really need to. You can find it online (Ebay, Amazon, QVC, etc.) for less money and just download the rest.

Good luck!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You can find it other places like Craigslist, Ebay, etc. Just make sure to buy from a trusted seller with lots of feedback, and make sure they include the guides. You won't get the full benefits of the program without the guides and sellers with low or no feedback are likely to be scammers.
  • Spudnuts
    Spudnuts Posts: 13
    Options
    I have them and use them everyday and LOVE them! I bought mine brand new for $75 off of Craigslist, still factory sealed and was able to pick them up in town that day. Check your local site and you're likely to find them there, depending on how large your city is. A lot of people get really jazzed up by infomercials (which is the point, right?) and make an impulse buy (also what the marketers are aiming for) and then realize they don't really have the motivation once they get them. Just be careful, do your homework, and make sure you know what you are buying as there are copies and inferior versions floating around. Let me just say, it's not nearly as difficult as many people would have you believe, but it's more fun than any workout program I've ever done and I've remained injury free the whole time I've been doing it. I look forward to my workouts everyday now because of P90X. It's pretty easy stuff if you're already in decent shape, but it does work and makes me feel GREAT! Good luck finding it at a discount!
  • BeSexy
    BeSexy Posts: 94
    Options
    Question: are you into hard core training and repetition? THis is a great workout however, I wasn't as excited about it as i was before i did it. I looks great and is great but, is it right for you? What are your goals?

I am a girlie girl... I like dance and such, so I prefer other trainers and programs more so than P90X.
  • Sandrea03
    Sandrea03 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am totally in love with p90x!!! I am on day 11 of my 2nd round. After seeing my results from my 1st round, I convinced my husband to join me on my 2nd round. Not going to lie...they are intense and the 1st 3 weeks are the hardest, but if you can push through and keep pushing play everyday you get addicted, plus you start seeing some results! I know you can get cheaper sets from craigs list and especially ebay.
  • carolinemacdonald22
    Options
    thanks everyone! I am so excited i want to start today! I was hoping to go find it ha ha.
    Ive danced for 20 years, TRY to make it to the gym everyday.after starting college gained 20, lost it but after a bad time gained 20 back, but HOPING to get back down and be even better!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I didn't think women would be so interested in P90X after Turbo Fire came out. But it's great to see not everyone is tossing aside good old-fashioned push-ups, pull-ups, and weights for more cardio ... Don't get me wrong: I'm looking forward to getting Turbo Fire and doing a round. But P90X is still my main weapon of choice when it comes to making big changes in my physique and athletic ability.

You can't get it in any stores if that's what you were referring to when asking if you can only get it online. I still see it on QVC so there's that option. And yeah, craigslist and eBay (though you risk getting a bootleg from China).