Looking for more Insanity Friends

Hey all. I just started month 2 of Insanity and I was looking for friends that are also doing it, either in Month 1 or 2. Friends that have completed it are welecome, but specifically looking for people working on it like me.

Thanks!

Replies

• jennycita
    jennycita Posts: 40 Member
    Hello! I'm new to Insanity. I am currently on Month 1 Day 4. I cannot work out 6 days a week because I do go to school full time and work full time and I have my own small business baking cakes, cup cakes and other desserts (probably why it's so hard for me to lose weight) but I am looking for motivation and support!

My goal is not really to lose weight, I want to get lean and gain some endurance.

I'm 28 years old 5'2 and I weigh about 153 lbs. According to my BMI I'm at least 17 pounds overweight :/

I still have not taken any measurements, but I will do so tonight. I did take before pictures in a sports bra and shorts which is great motivation so far...
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    I just started last night. Completed the first fit test. Super nervous about moving on to the actual routines! Tonight will be Month 1, Day 2. I am hoping to break through this plateau I've been stuck at for 3 or 4 months.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    I have done insanity and doing a hybrid of it now (with p90x) you can add me if you want (or anyone looking for any help/advice).