very little improvement

Options
Well it has been 2 weeks since I have strarted and i have yet to step on a scale however i have been keeping my inches and i have lost a toal of 4.5 inches all over. ALthough i am very happy about this it is only I that can see the change and i am still many inches away from fitting into my pre baby jeans with out a role of fat hanging over! I was really hopping to where them to a party on sunday but I think I was a little hasty in choosing that as a first goal. Needless to say I am feeling some what discouraged. But i still have a little over two weeks to meat goal number 2 which is fitting into a slinky black dress for my sisters wedding.

Replies

• melissac
    melissac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well it has been 2 weeks since I have strarted and i have yet to step on a scale however i have been keeping my inches and i have lost a toal of 4.5 inches all over. ALthough i am very happy about this it is only I that can see the change and i am still many inches away from fitting into my pre baby jeans with out a role of fat hanging over! I was really hopping to where them to a party on sunday but I think I was a little hasty in choosing that as a first goal. Needless to say I am feeling some what discouraged. But i still have a little over two weeks to meat goal number 2 which is fitting into a slinky black dress for my sisters wedding.
  • gk10465
    gk10465 Posts: 10
    Options
    Just stick it out and you will see the difference - it takes time losing this way but it does happen.

Good luck.
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I think 4-1/2 inches in two weeks is great!

Set realistic timelines for your goals. I know I didn't put my weight on in 2 weeks, I can't possibly think it will come off that quickly. Also, I bought a scale one month ago for the first time in my life. I check it every morning and I think for me the regular check in has kept me on target. I used to just to the clothes check (tight or not) and what I have realised is that by the time I notice them being tight, I have put on more than I should have and it will be harder to get rid of.

Pamelawh - I have checked out cross crunch website and see nothing other than a sales website for an ab cruncher. Is this what you are referring to?
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Melissa,

You are doing so good so far.
    You've been doing this for only 2 weeks so please give it time.
    Continue doing what you're doing b/c obviously it's working.

Keep at it... you've come this far so don't give up!
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Very little improvement?! I have been dieting and working out for two weeks now and I have yet to lose any weight or inches! Exercise is the key for me, along with a healthy diet of course! Keep up the good work. You will be fitting into those jeans in no time!
  • dragonfly183
    dragonfly183 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    4.5 inches is awesome. seriously, you need to be very proud of loosing that much in just two weeks.