NEVER THE SAME DIET

Options
we all have different diet plans we are on or just watch what we are eating...myself Im doing the P.I.N.K. Method which some say is not a healthy way of losing weight but I only say that during the reset phases because you are taking in so little calories but they say not work out at all due to this. I have been doing it for 75days now and I am down over 35lbs. I feel healthy and wonderful. I dont see any issues with my body and Im not starving. Im proud of myself and Im proud of the people I have seen on here and have gotten to know no matter your plan. My motivation is working towards fitting on a ride at an amusement park with my son :) I dont want to be one of those moms that say "no honey...mommy cant fit on the ride and you cant go by yourself". This 1 goal is the target Im working towards getting too.

We all have our moments of falling off the wagon and just pigging out and feel that guilt that follows or think "I suck and forget it...I already messed up whats another mess up?" WRONG! i still struggle every time I eat badly and dont stay on target. But Im learning with the help of my friends and family not to feel that guilt. Just start fresh from that moment on. just because I ate 1 meal badly doesnt mean I need to make a day of it...like I did on Sunday :( but its over with and Im starting fresh!

whats your plan? whats your motivation?

We all could use friends here..Ill be your friend :) your support :) and you can be mine.

WE ARE STRONG, DETERMINDED AND AWESOME!!!