Fat Leaving Body

Options
124»

Replies

• tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone knows how fat is expelled from your body?
    When your body 'burns' fat it becomes carbon dioxide and water. The CO2 enters your bloodstream and then you breathe it out. Water can leave your body through sweat, urine, or your breath.

Damn. Someone beat me to the actual answer....
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    water is the basis for the system to function properly. It uses water to transport, and as stated carry by-products out of the body. 64oz's are needed minimal for proper function of body daily. It also keeps the process of metabolism going to help burn and rid the fat in body.
    As noted by my nutritionist at the Doctors office, it takes 40 minutes of continuous excercise to even begin to burn any stored fat from the body while working out. The time before this is using energy from what we have recently eaten. Bad food, gives us bad energy, good food such as minimal amounts of protien as in ALmonds can give us current present energy for the 40 minutes until we tap into the reserves for energy.
    Eating high levels of sugars or breads after 6pm are more likely to goto the hips and waist more than anything else. Calories spread out throughout the day help to level out hunger and energy for other activities.

:huh: ummmm.......no.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    hallo everyone!what is the best way to start exercise,without getting bore?
    :smile:

start your own thread.....
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    water is the basis for the system to function properly. It uses water to transport, and as stated carry by-products out of the body. 64oz's are needed minimal for proper function of body daily. It also keeps the process of metabolism going to help burn and rid the fat in body.
    As noted by my nutritionist at the Doctors office, it takes 40 minutes of continuous excercise to even begin to burn any stored fat from the body while working out. The time before this is using energy from what we have recently eaten. Bad food, gives us bad energy, good food such as minimal amounts of protien as in ALmonds can give us current present energy for the 40 minutes until we tap into the reserves for energy.
    Eating high levels of sugars or breads after 6pm are more likely to goto the hips and waist more than anything else. Calories spread out throughout the day help to level out hunger and energy for other activities.
    Wait! What?:huh: No. :noway:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    "This House is Clean."
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the answers. So i guess I have one more question why do you pee so much when you diet?

...because you're drinking more water?

Ok fine... I'll post it. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/438315-when-is-a-pound-lost-and-where-does-it-go

I can see that one is going to take me all afternoon to get through. LOL!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone knows how fat is expelled from your body?
    When your body 'burns' fat it becomes carbon dioxide and water. The CO2 enters your bloodstream and then you breathe it out. Water can leave your body through sweat, urine, or your breath.

Damn. Someone beat me to the actual answer....

I just feel like a flow chart could help:

Metabolic-Pathways-1024x819.jpg

cuz. Science.

ETA: I can't tell you how sad I am I can't resize this. Link: http://articles.elitefts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Metabolic-Pathways-1024x819.jpg
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Once its broken down it comes out through pee, poo, sweat and in carbon dioxide when we breathe
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    It's like the soul. It's all very mysterious and awe inspiring . . .

:laugh:

Snarfed water through my nose. Or is it fat? Hmmmm...
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Ok fine... I'll post it. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/438315-when-is-a-pound-lost-and-where-does-it-go
    [/quote]

thank you so much for posting this!!!! it has totally turned my crappy day around