Starting Insanity on Sunday...anyone wanna join me?

Options
This will be my very first time doing Insanity. I was wondering if anyone out there wanted to join me. Send me a message and we'll set it all up.

Replies

• Caralyn
    Caralyn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    What is Insanity?
  • sexyvirgo911
    Options
    I started Insanity on Monday. I really like it. so ill b a week ahead of you.
  • Caralyn
    Caralyn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    What is Insanity?
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    What's Insanity?
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a 60-day intense cardio conditioning program. Here's a preview link of the program:

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/NancySchwert?bctid=45375625001

It's very intense. I thought the warm-up was going to kill me at first (it's 10 minutes and intense!). The first month workouts are around 45 minutes in length, whereas month 2 workouts are right around 60. It's interval training, but rather than doing short bursts of high intensity, you do longer bursts of high intensity (right around 3 minutes) and then get a short rest. Rinse, repeat.

Please feel free to message me if you have questions! : )
  • houseofCs
    houseofCs Posts: 18
    Options
    I love to hate Insanity lol.... I've been going strong now for 3 weeks and it is great! It is very intense but take breaks when you need too. I started Insanity after just having a baby so if I can do it anyone can!!!
  • hemcwhorter
    hemcwhorter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've owned it for a while now....everytime I get motivated to do it and try,,,,i end up stopping after the first 10 mins because it is sooo hard. I will try to do it with you. Maybe with support we can make it through!
  • jrsmithne
    jrsmithne Posts: 124
    Options
    I :heart: Insanity!!! I am on my second month, 3rd day into it. The second month is so much more difficult than the first, but when I first started I thought the first month was hard, so maybe after I get into it a little it will get easier. LOL!! :noway: Probably not!!! I have only lost 5 pounds so far, but have lost inches in my arms, waist, and legs! This is by far the best and most difficult workout I have ever done!! I know that when I am done with the first round, I will be doing it again!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    We have a thread going called Insane Chicks. Several people there are talking about Insanity. Also check out the beachbody forum for more support if you need it. It's a tough program.
  • edorice
    Options
    I :heart: Insanity!!! I am on my second month, 3rd day into it. The second month is so much more difficult than the first, but when I first started I thought the first month was hard, so maybe after I get into it a little it will get easier. LOL!! :noway: Probably not!!! I have only lost 5 pounds so far, but have lost inches in my arms, waist, and legs! This is by far the best and most difficult workout I have ever done!! I know that when I am done with the first round, I will be doing it again!!

It doesn't get easier, but the inches fly off of you.
  • daniellemiller04
    Options
    I am doing insanity too. Today is my third day. It is intense! How do you track it on this sight? I'm not sure what I need to put it under with the options given. What do you think? I could definitely use the support from someone else doing Insanity:)
    Thanks
    Danielle
  • edorice
    Options
    For Insanity I would use high impact aerobics or circuit training. Circuit training matched closest to the burn I was getting from my heart rate monitor. I recommend getting an inexpensive one to track your calories burned.