Non Scale Defeat

Options
justal313
justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
This past sunday was the series opener for the Patriots and NONE of my Jerseys fit, they are all comically large. I just wore a regular tshirt and the Pats almost lost to Buffalo. Think I might ask for a Jersey for our wedding anniversary in a few weeks. I got Silk roses and a nice teak vase for my wife since it's our 12th anniversary...

Replies

• jillebee44
    jillebee44 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WHERE EM ANYWAY!! LOL It's exciting to hear though, and I'm sure exciting to have experienced! GO PATS!! :bigsmile:
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    WHERE EM ANYWAY!! LOL It's exciting to hear though, and I'm sure exciting to have experienced! GO PATS!! :bigsmile:
    They were too big last year, now they are insanely big. I'll keep one in case I score tickets for a playoff game and I have to wear it over a winter coat. Hmmm, wonder if they fit anymore...
  • samammay
    Options
    It doesnt matter if its big or falling off. WEAR IT ANYWAY!!! Our team depends on you.

My #75 white looks like it would fit on Wilfork, but im wearing that bad boy until he's no longer on the team!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!