So what do y'all think.......

Options
mrs_mab
mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
of Miley's newest little diddy..........."Wrecking Ball" ? Talk amongst yourselves :drinker:

image removed by staff

Replies

• djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Not even a goodyear steel belted radial rubber would protect you enough to risk nailing that.
  • Firemansam79
    Firemansam79 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    O god... She is so getting what she wants.

To me... just another naked chick it dont bother me.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    holy naked batman!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Who's Hannah Montana? lol
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    She's gross. And I'm sick of her.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I really like this song and she could have done such a good job with the video and made it meaningful and awesome. But instead she licked a mallet and humped a wrecking ball. Forget the fact that it makes no sense...it's just plain unsanitary. Oh Miley, Liam really did a number on you didn't he? She's got a pretty hot body though so bravo on that girl!
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Not a fan at all.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Well, I think I've read that during this shoot she broke down into tears or something.

She's pushing her boundaries to show that she's no longer the cutesy Hannah Montana.

I know I read and have heard from reputable sites that she "twerked" herself off of the cover of Vogue. I can see Anna Wintour's thinking and hey she's in charge so she picks.

The thing about the MTV awards is that someone has always done something SHOCKING. Miley tried to be top shocker this year, she won, and got a LOT of attention and still is getting a lot of attention. And none of it is good attention in my opinion.

It's sad. I've got a 23 year old daughter, she's trying to find her place in life, also. I'd love to sit down with Miley and talk to her, but, hey, that's the mommy in me. I doubt we're going to see the behavior of Amanda Bynes, or even Britney but we're going to see some more "wildness" before we see some settling down. I just hope it's soon.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Wow, a new Miley Cyrus video?????

tumblr_me24lwbkdm1rcomw3o1_500.gif
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    So I confused...Is this Brittney after she shaved her head?
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Love the song, the video is eh. Doesn't suit the song at all, although it's not shocking to me.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Naked/little clothing being used to show vulnerability during a breakup song - Not a terrible concept. Predictable at best. Same thing with the use of an actual wrecking ball for a song with the same title. Singer riding said wrecking ball - also makes sense.

Mallet *kitten* and sexualizing said riding - make much less sense. This is a breakup song. Why are we having wet dreams?

Oh right. Terry Richardson directed this.Duh. What else would you expect.

Nothing unique about this. This is Terry Richardson's modus operandi. Boring.
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Awesome song. She's beautiful and has an amazing body. She can ride my wrecking ball or lick my sledge hammer anytime.

tumblr_msxiz8V6a21qixoufo7_400.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I think her plan is working brilliantly, frankly.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Wow, a new Miley Cyrus video?????

tumblr_me24lwbkdm1rcomw3o1_500.gif

I'm with BJLeech. (And Sophia.)
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome song. She's beautiful and has an amazing body. She can ride my wrecking ball or lick my sledge hammer anytime.

tumblr_msxiz8V6a21qixoufo7_400.gif

Amen! I'd hit that :tongue:
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I wish she'd keep her tongue inside her mouth....
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I wish she'd keep her tongue inside her mouth....

right??? WTF is up with that??
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    83518422.gif
  • MichaelleahciM
    Options
    She's already lost her shock appeal.