8month progress (picture)

Options
Happened to come across my very first ever BEFORE picture! Now, i know i could be A LOT farther along but i slipped off for 3 months pretty bad &.July 2nd is when i REALLY buckled down...but here is 8months progress photo! my mom made a bet with me back in December that if i get down to 165 by end of year...she will give me a 1,000 dollars...So why the hell am i just getting motivated? LOL oh well, doesn't I'm doing my best now & kicking *kitten*!

I'm 5'11 (by the way)
Start weight: 202
current weight: 178
goal weight:155-165

kBBllE2.jpg

Replies

• alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats on the weigh loss. You can do it!!! Think about what you can do with the 1000 dollars. Shopping spree!!!!! Lol. Good luck =)
  • jaymie_x0
    jaymie_x0 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats on the weigh loss. You can do it!!! Think about what you can do with the 1000 dollars. Shopping spree!!!!! Lol. Good luck =)

i know i'm at least putting 500 of it on a Sprouts giftcard !
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You're obviously working your @$$ off. Keep it up!
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That's a good idea. That way you make sure you're eating healthy. What exercises do you do???
  • jaymie_x0
    jaymie_x0 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    That's a good idea. That way you make sure you're eating healthy. What exercises do you do???

exactly! & i'm just doing body weight exercises at home! I follow thebettyrocker.com & she post a ton of exericses & actually has a free 30 day challenge coming up in october...she provides all the work outs weekly & there's a support group, i did it in july & saw amazing changes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!