Hello

Thought I would just introduce myself since my hubbys been updating my profile for me , keeping my records of my food and such as Ive been too stubborn and embarrassed about my weight and did not like discussing this with the public. Well, since my highest weight of 252lbs Ive lost a total of 38lbs. 16 in the last 2 months that ive actually watch my calories. It feels good..to lose this without starving myself, or giving up the stuff i love. My hubby is a big reason ive been successful as he is dedicated in recording it for me. I hate cooking with a passion, he likes cooking so after 18+ years of my gross, burnt, tasteless dinners, hes taken the reins and makes yummy dinners. It is up to me to stick with the calories, exercise nightly . I dont feel like im dieting at all and Im losing weight the slow proper way. Hes stuck by me through 20+ years in the battle to lose my hippo butt and this is the only thing thats worked. Thanks James6998.

Replies

• james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Look guys she finally came out of hiding :heart:
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    bump
  • trixiepinkie
    trixiepinkie Posts: 19 Member
    Good work and you are definitely making excellent progress!!!!
  • Don't be afraid to shine... Come sparkle in the light! It feels so good to finally take control and lose the weight! I am glad you came out of hiding! Here's to seeing 'more' (or should I say 'less') of you on MFP
  • rwc4912
    rwc4912 Posts: 35 Member
    That is awesome!
    Feel free to add me to your friends list if you like.
    Your husband is on my feed and I can always use another good person on there.
    I'm 6'4" and started at 285 and have lost 50 so far since april. Believe me.... Having good people on your feed to share with is an awesome way to keep yourself on the path.
    Congrats on the loss to date and best wishes to both of you.
  • rwc4912
    rwc4912 Posts: 35 Member
    That is awesome!
    Feel free to add me to your friends list if you like.
    Your husband is on my feed and I can always use another good person on there.
    I'm 6'4" and started at 285 and have lost 50 so far since april. Believe me.... Having good people on your feed to share with is an awesome way to keep yourself on the path.
    Congrats on the loss to date and best wishes to both of you.
  • Well done hun and welcome to mfp.. :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    You're so lucky to have so much support. Many of us have very little.Good on you, keep it up!
  • mitchfralic
    mitchfralic Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you all for the warm welcome :))))