Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends...

Hey everyone!! I'm new to MFP and looking for friends to help keep me on track and that I can also be supportive to. I know that having friends can help!! I don't know how to request friends...Please help

Replies

• CarineCNM
    CarineCNM Posts: 19 Member
    If you are looking at profiles on the forum, you click on the picture and it takes you to their profile. There you can send a friend request.
  • Hello! My name is Rebecca "Becky" and I am here hoping to loose weight. I am having health problems due to being overweight and would love to have friends for support. I am a mother of 2 children (ages 9 & 11)and want to set a good example so they don't become obese. Any advice or tips is greatly appreciated. Plz feel free to add me as a friend if u would like
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Support is critical to our success. The resources and support on this site has really helped me and I'm sure it will help you.. Feel free to add me as a supportive friend.
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Totally agree, having supportive friends is key! Feel free to add me :)