I am back again!! need some friends

Options
I have not been here in forever I am so happy to decide to do this again!!! I reached 155 pounds and then was able to maintain my weight most of the year after I stopes using this... however in April I became pregnant!! I was ecstatic as it had been extremely hard for this in the past and was my first baby! sadly almost three weeks ago my son was born at 211/2 weeks due to preterm labor..I need something to focus on and in think focusing on my health and getting back down to a good weight will help me heal. I am 187 and want to get back to 155 I need lots of support and lots of good foods to eat!!! so please feel free to give me ideas and I could use new friends as well... I looked back at a post I made in October last year and I miss seeing that smile I had!!

Replies

• spice1210
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I am assuming he did not survive? I lost my first baby when I was 23 weeks along. It is a very painful thing. I have three healthy children now, so don't give up hope. I also weigh 155 but would like to weigh 135! I would be happy to support you.... I TOO have been on a hiatus from MFP and just rejoined today.
  • kaberget
    kaberget Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. I miscarried at 17 weeks after stuggles to get pregnant and I definitely understand your desire to focus on something to help you through your grief.

Feel free to add me. i log daily and love to have MFP friends to help keep each other accountable and motivate.
  • MandyLion76
    MandyLion76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My deepest condolences...

Request sent with positive healing energies!
  • mellieinkc
    Options
    Wow, all I can say is I am so sorry sweetheart! That makes my heart hurt for you! Hang in there! Getting some support is the best thing you can do and getting healthy is a great idea!

I gotta tell you I made a protein shake tonight that will knock your socks off! i combined a couple of ideas I found online. Here it is:

1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese (I know but trust me)
    3 packets Stevia
    1 scoop chocolate protein powder
    i frozen banana
    5-6 ice cubes
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
    3 drops almond extract
    1/2 teaspoon xanthum gum (DO NOT skip this-it makes it thick and gives it a milkshake like feel you won't believe)
    1 cup water

Blend in a blender until smooth and enjoy. it is just YUMMY!!