Miss Inconsistency.

Options
Yes, that's me. My weight has been up and down, all around the same 10 lbs for ever. I'm so frustrated. I do low carb and the weight drops off, but I'm too tired to exercise. I start to exercise because I feel like I need to move to lose weight and I'm so hungry that I eat all day. I wish I could just find a way to be consistent and to get this loss going. I am so sick of being shocked at how big that girl in the mirror is........

Replies

• RadianWear
    Options
    Yes, that's me. My weight has been up and down, all around the same 10 lbs for ever. I'm so frustrated. I do low carb and the weight drops off, but I'm too tired to exercise. I start to exercise because I feel like I need to move to lose weight and I'm so hungry that I eat all day. I wish I could just find a way to be consistent and to get this loss going. I am so sick of being shocked at how big that girl in the mirror is........

I hear you, that is something we all struggle with. If your "why" is that you are sick of being shocked at looking in the mirror, then try focusing on that feeling when you don't feel like working out. Picture your goal in your mind and use that to motivate you. I find that getting myself in a routine helps, and if I slip and make a mistake I immediately let it go and move forward before guilt and defeat step in.
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Don't forget when you exercise and lift you are burning fat but gaining muscle, you have to take that in account when you weigh yourself. I too was stuck on the same pounds forever.So what did I do ? I stopped lifting ate within my calorie ranges and rode my stationary bike in intervals for an hour everyday. Since then I have lost a total of five pounds in a one month. Yes, it just happened because for a while I was tweaking my plan so i could lose both fat and pounds. I still need to reimplement weights in order to tone up. Hope this helps. Good luck and keep at it.
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Don't forget when you exercise and lift you are burning fat but gaining muscle, you have to take that in account when you weigh yourself. I too was stuck on the same pounds forever.So what did I do ? I stopped lifting ate within my calorie ranges and rode my stationary bike in intervals for an hour everyday. Since then I have lost a total of five pounds in a one month. Yes, it just happened because for a while I was tweaking my plan so i could lose both fat and pounds. I still need to reimplement weights in order to tone up. Hope this helps. Good luck and keep at it.