Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Stuffed pancake (pic) No wheat/grains

jaymie_x0
jaymie_x0 Posts: 265 Member
f4I5Ji7.jpg

Ingredients:
Two eggs
1 banana
Darkest chocolate chips I could find (optional)
Some blueberries
& Greek yogurt
Vanilla extract

Mashed together the eggs & banana ( I ended up sticking the mixture in a blender on liquify setting) & a little vanilla extract

2. Lightly coated pan with butter

3. Poured the mixture in the pan

4. Let the bottom cook enough to fold without breaking & before folding, i added a little fat free Greek yogurt & some blueberries & i sprinkled some DARK chocolate in the middle & folded over & let cook through for a few minutes

& there ya have it! It was pretty tasty & obviously you can add whatever you want in the middle, some shaved almonds, strawberries etc. Up to you! I was just playing around in the kitchen because I had a major sweet tooth!

Replies

• Oooh, this looks delicious! And I bet it tastes even better! Ha. :)

Thank you very much for sharing- i'll be trying this one!
  • jaymie_x0
    Oooh, this looks delicious! And I bet it tastes even better! Ha. :)

Thank you very much for sharing- i'll be trying this one!

oh & its not very sweet actually, so if anyone wants it sweeter, maybe add some stevia to it? or even agave syrup
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    f4I5Ji7.jpg

Ingredients:
    Two eggs
    1 banana
    Some blueberries
    & Greek yogurt
    Vanilla extract

Mashed together the eggs & banana ( I ended up sticking the mixture in a blender on liquify setting) & a little vanilla extract

4. Let the bottom cook enough to fold without breaking & before folding, i added a little fat free Greek yogurt & some blueberries & i sprinkled some DARK chocolate in the middle & folded over & let cook through for a few minutes

& there ya have it! It was pretty tasty & obviously you can add whatever you want in the middle, some shaved almonds, strawberries etc. Up to you! I was just playing around in the kitchen because I had a major sweet tooth!

I'll also add for a lot of people (especially those unfamiliar with it) a touch of splenda/stevia/whatever sweetener you like for the greek yogurt filling makes it much tastier, especially if you add a little vanilla extract to that too.

All in all delicious!
  • jaymie_x0
    f4I5Ji7.jpg

Ingredients:
    Two eggs
    1 banana
    Some blueberries
    & Greek yogurt
    Vanilla extract

I'll also add for a lot of people (especially those unfamiliar with it) a touch of splenda/stevia/whatever sweetener you like for the greek yogurt filling makes it much tastier, especially if you add a little vanilla extract to that too.

All in all delicious!

lol vanilla extract is in my recipe.
  • jaymie_x0
    Also cottage cheese is a good sub for Greek yogurt :)
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    Bump
  • bridgieNZ
    bridgieNZ Posts: 113 Member
    Thanks so much for this recipe. Made it yesterday it was sooo good. Honestly the next best thing to an actual pancake :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Looks awesome!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Oh my... this looks tasty!