Day #6 Fast Food Challenge

Options
Morning everyone. Hope things r going good for everybody. Sorry I havn't started or ended this challange for a few days. Pretty busy with b-days and moving.:grumble: (if anybody would like to move me feel free to come on over) I only had one bad day and that was Sunday. Took my nephew to Seaworld for the day and stopped by the dreadful MD'S.:mad: Other than that I have been doing great. I lost 3 1/2 pounds my first week here. I am into my second week and looking forward to another good week.:bigsmile:

My goals for today r:

:noway: no fast food,
increase my walk to 20 mins,(taking baby steps):embarassed:
jump rope (I joined another challenge on this site that starts today)

Hope everybody has a great day and good luck.

Replies

• chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. Hope things r going good for everybody. Sorry I havn't started or ended this challange for a few days. Pretty busy with b-days and moving.:grumble: (if anybody would like to move me feel free to come on over) I only had one bad day and that was Sunday. Took my nephew to Seaworld for the day and stopped by the dreadful MD'S.:mad: Other than that I have been doing great. I lost 3 1/2 pounds my first week here. I am into my second week and looking forward to another good week.:bigsmile:

My goals for today r:

:noway: no fast food,
    increase my walk to 20 mins,(taking baby steps):embarassed:
    jump rope (I joined another challenge on this site that starts today)

Hope everybody has a great day and good luck.
  • mking
    mking Posts: 45
    Options
    You're doing great!!!!!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    good for you on the banishing the fast food....
    if you could see how it is prepaired, you'd never eat it again....
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! sorry i haven't helped keep up with this either, but it's been a crazy past few days! anyway, i've been doing pretty good here. i'm mostly always under or right at my cals. now yesterday my hubby did bring home bk for breakfast. i know, i know, but i only ate half of the sandwhich and that's it!(i don't really care for hashbrowns). now i had subway last night at work, but i think we decided that was ok. anyway it was one of the fit ones they have. ok so my goals for today are to get my walk, do some cleaning (as always), drink water, stay in my cals, and jump rope(i also joined that challenge) and of course no fast food! oh by the way i weighed and measured yesterday and... i lost an inch and 1-2 lbs. i couldn' t tell exactly because my moms scale is one of the dial ones not digital so i couldn't see the line exactly. i feel like i lost more though:happy:

by the way i was just curious about this jump rope challenge, i know it is starting today, but how are we doing it? do we jump and then just post how long we jumped once you have the topic started? let me know, thanks!:smile:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Day 6 - Fast Food FREE!!

My husband and I are still on target to go 30 days without!!

I think it really helped him to see that a few of the men on Biggest Loser last nite weigh less than him!!

I did not do any exercise yesterday! :cry:

Goal today - get to the gym and run 3 miles!
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Glad everyone is doing good. I too have the subway but only from the jared side.:laugh: As for the jump rope challenge, I believe we r doing it thru the mail part. That is where I have been gettin all my info. Check your mail to see if you have anythin from mking. good luck.:glasses:
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    I think everyone still sounds like they are persuing the goals with positvie intent ... 6 days past us !!

Day 6

I have still had no fast food although I have HAD many temptations ! Seems like since we started this all the bad food falls into my lap and I have to say No thank you !! I am really driven to reach loosing 1 lb a week and I am still on track !

So far Kept up on calories and my eating habits
    Extra excercise when I can ( walks on my lunch break)

====everyone keep up the great work====