I'd love some motivating frieends

Options
Hi people, I'm Tamara 19 y/o and I just started my weight loss journey. I'd love some friends to motivate and get motivated by :) Doesnt matter what age or size, just to support eachother :)

Replies

• Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I've added you :)
  • paradisechaser
    Options
    Hello :) Welcome, good luck with your goals :)
  • MOMMATAI88
    Options
    YES, I WOULD ALSO LOVE SOME SUPPORT, JUST RECENTLY HAD MY 3RD CHILD...YAY ME BUTTTTTT THE EXTRA LBS HAS GOT TO COME OFF MY SON IS NOW 5 MONTHS AND ITS TERRIBLE. WITH MY TWO OTHER CHILDREN I BOUNCED RIGHT BACK BUT WITH THIS ONE IT IS A NO GO LOL. SO NOW I HAVE TO WORK THE LBS OFF AND FAST BECAUSE IT SOMETIMES GETS ME IN A DIFFERENT MIND STATE LIKE ACTUALLY FEELING DEPRESSED ABOUT IT SOOO I DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! SO I'M REALLY EXCITED TO GO THROUGH THIS WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY WITH YOU GUYS AWWW : )
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    My support is yours :)
  • MdotSole
    MdotSole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey there, my name is Marcus. Feel free to add me. I'd love to support you along your journey. I've been making pretty good progress this year, and I can definitely say that the positive community on here was a big part for me.

P.S.- Anyone one looking for support or new friends just shoot me a request!

Have a good day People!!!
  • harinkie
    Options
    Hi you can add me as a friend. I am in here daily. Good luck on the journey!
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm Tamara too! :bigsmile: But I'm 20!!!
    Welcome to MFP; feel free to add me :drinker: . I enjoy supporting, motivating, and helping people along the way!
    Goodluck too!!!
  • Jolie_K
    Jolie_K Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've added you :)
  • estliza
    estliza Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm not as young as you but I'm in my late 20's well 28 next month feel free to add me I am on daily