whats your favorite quote

Options
"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable" Wizard of Oz

Replies

• TonyaMeadows
    Options
    "Are you out of your Vulcan mind?" Captain Kirk to Mr. Spock
  • Snugglzz
    Options
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman Mr Clinton
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    "A river cuts through a rock, not because of its power but its persistence." James Watkins
  • iamwilso
    iamwilso Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, I win where I fight.......... Death before Dishonour.
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    `In a day when you don’t come across problems, you can be sure you are travelling on the wrong path.`

~ Swami Vivekanand
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    "I can't stand anymore of this Micky Mouse Bull****"
  • ssm_1972
    Options
    My wife and I always compromise. I admit I`m wrong and she agrees with me. :wink:
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Do not tell people your problems.. 50 percent do not care and 50 percent are glad you have them.
  • ssm_1972
    Options
    `Everyone thinks of changing the world. But no one thinks of changing themselves `

~ Leo Tolstoy
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    "It's not how hard you hit, it's how hard you can get hit and keep moving forwards."

Rocky.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You hurt. You recover. You move on. Odds are pretty good you're just going to get hurt again. But each time, you learn something.

Each time, you come out of it a little stronger, and at some point you realize that there are more flavors of pain than coffee. There's the little empty pain of leaving something behind - gradutaing, taking the next step forward, walking out of something familiar and safe into the unknown. There's the big, whirling pain of life upending all of your plans and expecations. There's the sharp little pains of failure, and the more obscure aches of successes that didn't give you what you thought they would. There are the vicious, stabbing pains of hopes being torn up. The sweet little pains of finding others, giving them your love, and taking joy in their life they grow and learn. There's the steady pain of empathy that you shrug off so you can stand beside a wounded friend and help them bear their burdens.

And if you're very, very lucky, there are a very few blazing hot little pains you feel when you realized that you are standing in a moment of utter perfection, an instant of triumph, or happiness, or mirth which at the same time cannot possibly last - and yet will remain with you for life.

Everyone is down on pain, because they forget something important about it: Pain is for the living. Only the dead don't feel it.
  • sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."

Henry Ford
  • missability
    Options
    For me, and this journey, I read something last year that got the ball rolling, it was so powerful in its simplicity.

"She believed she could......, and so she did"
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    "Figure out what you would do if you knew you couldn't fail, and go and do that." - my Dad.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.

~Albert Einstein
  • agggie550
    agggie550 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate,
    but that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us.
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
    gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
    You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world.
    There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
    so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
    It is not just in some; it is in everyone.

And, as we let our own light shine, we consciously give
    other people permission to do the same.
    As we are liberated from our fear,
    our presence automatically liberates others.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    `Everyone thinks of changing the world. But no one thinks of changing themselves `

~ Leo Tolstoy

This ^^^
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Most straight men want a bisexual women...what good is that? I want two!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    After almost 30 years of marriage my wife and I agree to mutual *kitten*...we mutually agree that I will *kitten*. :(