Best first date you ever went on?

Options
2»

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    we met at the movies to see You're Next. He was tall, cute and sweet. During the movie, he put his arms around me and after, when he walked me back to my car, he kissed me up against my car. It was hot.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Apple picking, amusement parks, museums are my favorite first dates.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My first "real" date with my husband. We'd known each other for years and he was obviously nervous. It was at Olive Garden. He inquired about the chocolate "mouse" cake and it sealed the deal. I still give him *kitten* about that Lol
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mox2jwXkWn1sshvfoo1_500.gif

THIS.

My best first date was with my current boyfriend. I think part of what made it great though, was the chemistry. I immediately thought, "wow this guy is different." We've been together 5 years now. That said, it was just drinks at a local neighborhood restaurant/bar. He was just so relaxed, honest and comfortable. It was refreshing to be with someone like that.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I can't really remember a "best" first date at the moment, but I have buttloads of boring or ridiculous ones I'd rather forget?! I could write a book about those. Though if I were offering advice: the guy should pay for the 1st date and if you live in different areas, it's really thoughtful if the guy chooses a meeting/date place near the girl (or asks her if she has a preference- so that she feels comfortable if it's a place she's unfamiliar with); if you share any hobbies that's always a good first date, too.
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you really want to make this date memorable and special. I would do something fun that highlights your personality. Rock climbing? Hiking somewhere with a beautiful view? A picnic? Amusement park? It really depends on your personality and what you think would be a fun way to interact.
  • in_this_generation
    Options
    Aquarium. You get to talk about how smelly the penguins are and then pick out your favorite fishes and jellyfish. Seems like fish is a common theme in good first dates.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I can't think of any good first dates. Probably because I am as awkward as hell.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed....watching funny movies and eating cookies n cream ice cream.