200lbs gone OFFICIALLY NOW!!!!!

Options

Replies

• dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I cannot even imagine the determination and dedication necessary for this level of accomplishment. Thank you for motivating all of us today.
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations!
  • samanthahix12
    Options
    Amazing!
  • jbouthiette
    jbouthiette Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations. all you hard work payed off, great inspiration for the rest!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Dang, that is AMAZING! Congratulations on doing something so many other people choose not to do. You have outstanding discipline and dedication! Very inspiring!
  • Chungleigh03
    Options
    That is crazy amazing completely proud congrats to you. May I ask how you started this wonderful journey? I am beginning mine and have been curious to see how others are accomplishing their personal goals.
  • valerieabay
    Options
    WOW..you must have really been focused..CONGRATULATION!!
  • DChabibi
    DChabibi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! Congratulations:)
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congratulations doesn't sound like enough! What an incredible transformation. You are an inspiration!
  • losing_it_2013
    losing_it_2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job and thanks for sharing!
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! :) You should be really proud of yourself!! Congratz!!! :happy:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!!! Congratulations to you!

2e164c2.jpg
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched:

wonderful wonderful wonderful awesome hard work!

congratulations!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    So Inspiring!!!!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT!!:drinker:
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • bartonjack
    bartonjack Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I am so impressed with your effort and consistency. Way to go bro! Keep up the great work.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Started at 370 and now i'm at 170. Look at that gorgeous ticker below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 more till goal!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

That is so amazing! You are truly and inspiration and I can only imagine how you must feel about yourself after such an accomplishment. I have 150 to lose and have been thinking to myself "wow , that is so much! How am I ever going to do this?" You have just motivated me so much!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, a great achievement!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You absolutely ROCK!!!! Super job :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!