WTF IM TRIPPING!!!!

Options
I HAVE NOT MISSED ANY LOG IN DAYS & YESTERDAY MY NEWS FEED SAID I HAD ONLY LOGGED IN 5 DAYS IN A ROW.
I HAD LOGGED IN FOR 155 DAYS IN A ROW BUT WHEN THE NEXT 5 DAYS CAME IT ONLY SAYS 5 NOW. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT THAT TO KEEP MY PERFECT RECORD. IM KINDA SORE AT THAT. I REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING SOMETHING ON HOW TO CORRECT IT BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW. ANY SOLID ADVICE?

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    relax
  • FASTFUELXXX
    FASTFUELXXX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    IM ACTUALLY ASKING ON ACCOUNT OF MY GIRL BECAUSE IT HAPPENED 2 HER NOT ME BUT NONETHELESS ITS UPSETTING FOR HER
  • FASTFUELXXX
    Options
    SORRY BUT THATS NOT SOLID ADVICE. I NEED A REAL SOLUTION 2 FIX IT
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Stop yelling. :noway:

Have her post in the Technical Support forum and they can fix it for her.

And, yes, relax. It's a logging count... not the end of the world.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?!?!

Why does it matter how many days you logged in?
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Click on the help link on top of web page and you can get help there... Good luck!
  • MzManiak
    Options

Or is it????????????

tumblr_lbuqicEUDw1qbpp6q.gif
  • FASTFUELXXX
    Options
    IM NOT YELLING LOL! THATS JUX HOW I TYPE. BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS. I WRITE LIKE THAT ALSO. YA'LL FUNNY!!!!
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    IM NOT YELLING LOL! THATS JUX HOW I TYPE. BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS. I WRITE LIKE THAT ALSO. YA'LL FUNNY!!!!

but......why?
  • MzManiak
    Options

What is Jux?

jux.jpg
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I logged in the day I gave birth last year and one day it just reset. I still havent fixed it., but I was really pissed. That is one day you would expect to have off and I still logged!!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    No. you are yelling.

In the internet world- caps lock = yelling.

You may have been doing it for years... but guess what- all that means- is that you have literally been YELLING at people for years.

It's actually kind of rude and actually highly annoying.

And yes- mine reset the same way. Relax- it means nothing. I've been logging for months- today someone congratulated me on 10 days.. I was confused for about 1/2 second- and got over it- I hadn't giving it a second thought since 730 this morning.

Seriously- it's not that big of a deal.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Have her go here.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/279014-days-in-a-row-incorrect

Please stop with the all caps garbage. It's not at all difficult to type like a normal person and you will get a whole lot more respect.
  • NadineSabbagh
    NadineSabbagh Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I can understand that it can be slightly annoying when your counter resets. People like to see their progress on MFP, and the number of days you've been on here can be a real accomplishment for some, proof to others of their determination and commitment, so the counter being reset can actually be quite demotivating.

You can use this link to ask MFP to put your counter back to what it should be, if you feel like it has wrongly been reset. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options

Or is it????????????

tumblr_lbuqicEUDw1qbpp6q.gif

LMAO
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say, if you type like that people are going to see it as yelling.
    Have her go to tech support, though I'm not sure if there's a way to fix that.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    People act like if they forget to log in they will magically regain every pound they lost and lose every muscle they've gained. I've logged in for over 2 years straight, and if I forget one day and it resets, I will literally give zero f*cks. I'll still look the same.