Sons Of Anarchy....

Options
Danny_Boy13
Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
Who caught last nights episode? Crazy ending... and by the looks of this season looks like a crazy ride for SAMCRO.

Replies

• WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I did!! Gonna be a great season! So much packed into that one episode! I am SO glad it's back on!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Awesome season premiere!!!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I did and the end made me go WTF?!? :noway:
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that show! I love to hate Gemma.....I wish her a punch in the face with every episode.
  • HefferSprint
    HefferSprint Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Had to wait an hour and a half for the final scene, but it was worth it! Love watching that back tat move.
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that show! I love to hate Gemma.....I wish her a punch in the face with every episode.

I LOVE Gemma! I think that she is a complicated woman who is often misunderstood.:laugh:
  • WhatAnAss
    Options
    Had to wait an hour and a half for the final scene, but it was worth it! Love watching that back tat move.

tumblr_msx0aijOgO1sfohxzo1_500.jpg
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options

I LOVE Gemma! I think that she is a complicated woman who is often misunderstood.:laugh:

I agree.. I dont love her...think she is a crazy cat but I agree that she is misunderstood a lot. She means well and puts family first in her own weird way.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    What the frigggg... Did I miss the first episode? Seriously?
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options

HA... yeah, I saw that coming ever since that chick laid eyes on Jax.... She had that look like she wanted to rape him in the doughnut shop.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options
    What the frigggg... Did I miss the first episode? Seriously?

Yes ma'am.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    It's maybe one of the 3 shows I watch. Don't think I've missed an episode since it premiered.

Is it bad that I'm kinda grateful Tara is locked up so some more interesting **** can happen?

Also, this is the first time I've ever said this about this show but I really think that one scene (you know which one) was really done in bad taste. Something about using that as a story line with entertainment value or to he preachy really didn't sit right with me.
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    No cable at my house. Waaaaaaa!

Do they show it on the internet after a few days?
  • :bigsmile: We have all five seasons on DVD.... Hooked? yes....Addicted?...absolutely!! ....call it what you will. :wink: That Season opener was fantastic....and the end.... ?? WOW!! :noway: Looks to be quite an interesting and enthralling season!!
    :glasses:

BRING IT!!
  • WhatAnAss
    Options
    No cable at my house. Waaaaaaa!

Do they show it on the internet after a few days?

You can watch it on Primewire.ag they have every single episode!! Usually have link up a few hours after it airs :)
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I can't believe what Otto is going through in jail! That kind of shocked me, even for SOA. I hope Tara dies in prison. I am so sick of her trying to be Gemma. I was sooo mad with what they did to Opie's girl.

Did everyone else catch the new patch on their jackets? "In Memory Of 'Opie'"? I also noticed that Tigger isn't wearing one. Hmm.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Dave Navarro has the easiest role I've ever seen on tv
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    And what's with Jax cheating on Tara? She's only been gone for two weeks! What a scumbag.
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Watching tonight. Sigh.
  • WhatAnAss
    Options
    And what's with Jax cheating on Tara? She's only been gone for two weeks! What a scumbag.

tumblr_mmaj1961XP1s7v3s2o1_500.jpg