Not So Newbie

Options
Hey MFP's

I'm Jackie! Like the subject line says, I'm not so new at this.

I started this journey to a new me in February of 2012. I had signed up to do the Olympic distance of the Chicago Triathlon with a friend as a NYE resolution. We had eight months to train. Also, I put in my application for a new job that February. If I got the job, I would start the beginning of October.

By mid-August of 2012 I was down 17lbs and in the best shape of my life. I finished the triathlon in just over four hours. I got the new job that October and was at minus 19lbs throughout the end of 2012 and the holidays.

Fast forward to now, September 2013. I am at a loss of anywhere between 30-35lbs. I've maintained the past two and a half months and have gone up and down the same five pounds. Ultimately that will be my goal when I get to maintaining, give myself +/- five pounds. BUT I am not there yet!

Now with a more "routine" full-time work and class schedule I'd like to break through this plateau and get to a loss of 40lbs by sometime in October.

So if any of you are looking for new friends feel free to add me! I'd love the encouragement and will do the same.

Some fast facts: 21years old, female, 5'10, work full-time, student

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie! Like you, I've also been at this for a while. Love to support fellow MFP friends. Sent you a request. Anyone feel free to add me!