20lbs by Christmas- who's with me?

Options

Replies

• harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am totally in - Its my birthday on the 27th Dec so this would be a nice gift to myself :)
  • crey99
    Options
    I am in, thank you for organizing!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Yes! Me! Every year we go to visit my parents at Christmas and my mother starts handing me clothes saying, "Try these on, they're too big for me." And while she's trying to be nice, I wind up feeling like a fat loser. If I lose 20 lbs before our trip this year I'll be within my goal range and able to say, "Sorry Mom, that size is far too big for me now." How's that for motivation, LOL!!!
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be part of the group too! Sounds like great motivation and support!
  • fitin3m
    fitin3m Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Count me in pls!! Get set ready :)
  • Rowell29s
    Options
    friend me
  • I'm up for this! Count me in too :)
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This absolutely sounds do-able! I've just got back on the bandwagon to lose the last 40 out of 100 pounds, and can definitely use the motivation :)
  • connect2carrie
    connect2carrie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in, feel free to friend me!
  • biggjenn
    biggjenn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • tyroneadams
    Options
    Me!
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great! Sounds like a plan. Would love to be part of the group motivation!:flowerforyou:
  • chrisd541
    Options
    I would like to try this also!
  • I'm in. :)
  • susmita29
    susmita29 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Brilliant gals, that's great news! We will do it together. I will create a group, we can weigh in every week (I suggest every Saturday) and see how we're doing. We can make it together!!! We have 14 weeks, so that is 1.4lbs or 0.6kgs every week- we can do it!!!!

Let have every saturday off as a naughty day where we can eat whatever we like and the rest of the time we can stick together to start feeling fantastic! What do you think? :love:

Count me in, your plan is the same as mine, so doing it as part of a group would be great!
  • BlueOrchidMoon77
    Options
    Sure, I'm in.
  • steve2kay
    steve2kay Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in too - great idea.
  • Andirae48
    Andirae48 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want in!!!! I would relaly like to loose 30lbs though.....although I think I will be pushing it to loose that much! But please...I would like to join in with you all! :) THANKS!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    It took me a whole year to lose the first 16. I've only got 20ish left to go (the closer you get, the harder it gets). I seriously doubt I can do it by Christmas. I'm not giving up, I will lose something by then, just not all of it and I'm okay with that. I think I CAN realistically reach my goal by Christmas NEXT year. (my goal is not really a scale number, it's more of a "look") I will be working hard just like you guys. If I lose another 5 by this Christmas I will be happy. "Slow and steady...."

Good luck to each and every one of you who accepts this challenge. I have complete faith that you can do it.