Who is this person?? and what has she done with me??

Options
45 days ago:
I would be the person to wait for the closest parking spot at the market.
I wouldn't think twice about letting my neighbor mow my lawn for me.
I would find any and every excuse to not go to the gym
I never thought people would care about me reaching my goals
I wanted to be put on a weight loss drug because I just knew I couldn't do this by myself.
I thought for sure I would be in 24s for a while.

Now:
This person now will park as far away as possible.
This person has used an "Push mower" to mow her lawn 2x in 3 days plus her mother in laws lawn once.
This person can not wait to hit the gym in the morning.
This person wakes up in the morning and checks her MFP to see what positive feed back she has received.
This person is so glad her doctor refused to prescribe her drugs and told her to use MFP where I am not doing it by myself.
This person pushed through the thoughts and has made it down to a 18.

This person can honestly say that I do not mind all the changes that I have made to my life. IT FEELS GREAT!

Replies

• misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    WOW Congrats!! That really is amazing and I'm super impressed that your doctor is so "in the loop"

ps wanna come mow my lawn? ;)
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! This person is who you want to be!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    This is so great! Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • caylalanier
    Options
    Way to go! It's not just about the numbers, it's about the attitude! Keep focusing on the positive and you will surely meet your goals.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Yahoo! So inspiring! Good for you!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on those positive changes!!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    AWESOME!!! And the perfect attitude to go with it!! Thanks for sharing this. . .your story is very motivating & uplifting!! :smile:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    That is Fantastic! With an outlook like that, you'll be size Tiny in no time (OK, it may take a little bit of time, but you'll be healthier, happier and have better longevity than ever before :flowerforyou: )

I wish you all the luck on your journey: I know you can do this :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That is soo wonderful, in no time you will be looking in the mirror asking who is this person!!! I know from experience!
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!:drinker: Keep up the great work and the great attitude!!!:flowerforyou:
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    good for you!!! i love when i can buy clothes in smaller sizes!
  • ang696
    ang696 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This person sounds amazing. The changes we can make to ourselves and our lives is immense. Glad the positive feedback is helping you along!! I know it helps me so much too. Which is awesome cause I'll log on to MFP to leave encouraging messages, then see inspirational messages others left for me, which gives me more motivation to keep being active and healthy.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Nice! Great change... and jealous here on the clothing sizes because I've been here that long with no change (I drop clothing sizes really slowly though... guess it at least saves me some money...) Keep up the amazing work!
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Nice! Great change... and jealous here on the clothing sizes because I've been here that long with no change (I drop clothing sizes really slowly though... guess it at least saves me some money...) Keep up the amazing work!

Luckily I have clothes that range from 14 to 24. So I wont be spending money on clothes any time soon. Now I have to go dig the chest outta the shed!
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    This is completely AWESOME!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    What an awesome person you have become, keep focused You are doing amazing
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    Totally inspiring! I love that you are proud of your accomplishments! WTG