What Does a Loss of 30 Lbs. Look Like? (Face Pic)

Options
Started MFP the day after the Super Bowl (Feb. 4th) at 229 lbs. with the initial goal to lose 25 lbs. This would get me to where I weighed when I was in college. I kept looking at the weight prediction time frame after completing a day's entry and found that it was uncannily accurate. You know the message, "If every day were like today you would weigh 205 lbs. on June 14th" I worked the program, checking in every day and (mostly) staying under my calorie goal. I hit 205 lbs. a couple of days earlier than June 14th. I stayed under 205 lbs. for good the first week of July.

So now I'm thinking--Why not go for Onederland? Just get under 200 lbs. to say you did it. Take a picture of the scale and then simply maintain your weight. On August 23rd I weighed in at 199.6. I was elated! I grabbed my phone to take a picture and got a blurry shot of 199.8 lbs. I tried again and I kept getting 200.0 lbs. I had made it, but couldn't prove it. I decided to take a picture, a head shot, to commemorate the day. After I took it I went back through my phone's photos and found one from December 2012 to use as my "before shot" . Here's the comparison shot:

99kolh.jpg

I weighed myself today and I was at 199.6. I took a photo and got a good picture of me residing in Onederland. Thanks go out to tphil58 for his support.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!