When Was The Last Time You Felt Really Full?

Options

Replies

• InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    About 10 minutes ago after I ate this massively huge and juicy sweet naval orange!

If only it had been a peach.

Don't you hate when you bite into a ripe, sweet, juicy, apple. Then the juices just drip down your face?
    I prefer to nibble.

I am a messy eater.

:)

tumblr_m573cm446k1rtjw1mo1_250_zps773f1d75.gif
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Right now, steak stir fry and angel slices for afters, but there is still chocolate in the kitchen... There is always more room for chocolate!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    About 10 minutes ago after I ate this massively huge and juicy sweet naval orange!

If only it had been a peach.

Don't you hate when you bite into a ripe, sweet, juicy, apple. Then the juices just drip down your face?
    I prefer to nibble.

I am a messy eater.

:)

tumblr_ms3zrvJt4l1qjc44oo1_250.gif

tumblr_mkuh7nsINl1sn8h4io1_500.gif
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    2 hours ago
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    1 hour ago after 500g of cauliflower
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Last night, I ate a *kitten* load of pizza. It was great!
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    When I drink beer, ugh so full, that's why I like mixed drinks better :)
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I felt full after lunch today.
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Just a lil bit ago, I had 2to veggie dogs on potato hot dog buns with a packet of Special K crisps
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Ever since I started MFP I very rarely stuff my face to the point of near-vomit; I used to do it many times. The last time I felt close to barfing was probably a month ago in a social event (free food). Counting calories makes it really hard to do, because eating that way would use up my daily quota in one sitting, so I'd have to go over or spend the rest of the day starving.

As a matter of fact I rarely feel 'full' anymore, even though most of the time I'm not unbearably hungry either. I have made peace with this "not full but not hungry" state.

Have you got used to it?

I nearly always eat until I'm very full...but have no idea why anyone would want eat until they felt like being sick. :huh:

ETA: I am full now after my roast dinner and ice cream dessert
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I don't feel "full" in the way I used to...though arguably I feel "full" in a new way, i.e., I feel satisfied.
  • jenn26point2
    jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Just a bit ago as I polished off my medium rare ribeye steak with steamed veggies and an apple... sorry you don't feel full anymore.
  • loveanddestroyx
    loveanddestroyx Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    About two weeks ago.
    :ohwell:
  • russbittles
    Options
    Yesterday.

I went to an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet for lunch at noon. Completely screwed up my day, as well as my macros. I overloaded on creamy sauces, and carbs. Got very little in the way of lean protein. I was full until after 7:30 pm. I forced myself to eat some lean meat for extra protein for dinner before the gym, but my heart wasn't in it because I just wasn't hungry.

Lesson learned. Maybe.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I felt full yesterday.

But, the last time I felt full to the point of pain and like I was going to vomit was probably not since I was a kid.
  • nomorepizza2
    nomorepizza2 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I used to eat like that, stuffing burgers in my face till I couldn't move. Ugh, don't miss it. Feeling very full right now after a couple of chicken wraps with lots of salad. Yum!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I feel really full right now.. and ready for a nap.

My boss would be unhappy about the nap though.. *sigh*

damn boss
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I used to stuff myself into food comas all the time - it's part of what got me to a very unhealthy weight. Last weekend I did a bit of an experiment. There was some leftover red sauce with meat and veg from Friday night's dinner so I heated that up with a few turkey meatballs, cooked up a 2 oz serving of elbow macaroni and topped it all off with a little shredded parm. All of that filled up one of our big bowls (about 2 cups).

I used to suck down a bowl full of pasta and sauce like that no problem and be ready to follow it up with a pint of Ben & Jerry's but I only got about halfway through the bowl and I couldn't eat another bite. Bonus - I had lunch for the next day all set up.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    September 1st, Masala Grille Indian dinner buffet. I didn't eat to the point of feeling sick, but I was FULL. It was actually uncomfortable since I haven't done that in over a year.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    As a matter of fact I rarely feel 'full' anymore, even though most of the time I'm not unbearably hungry either. I have made peace with this "not full but not hungry" state.
    Have you got used to it?
    Yup, today was the perfect example. Previous when I went to a Asian/American style buffet, I'd eat 4-5 plates. I went today (only 2nd time this year) and I only ate 2 plates ever though it was the first thing I had to eat/drink today. Truth be told, I could've walked away after the 1st plate (100% sushi) but my eyes/mind were still hungry for stuff on the hot tables. My eyes/mind did not want to leave without hitting the hibachi grill at least once, but my stomach said, "Nah, we're at a good point here." Old me would've "made room" for the 3rd plate, but "new/currently" me said, "Time to go". I did get a small scoop of ice cream to cleanse my pallet though.
    It was a good thing that I left. When I got home, I remembered that I hadn't taken my vitamins today. I took them with 8 oz of OJ as I usually do and I was barely able to do it. That's proof that the 3rd plate would've made me miserable.
    I'm much better than I was, but sometimes I still have to consciously remind myself to "stop... and feel the full".