Daily Burn Pro Members?

Options
I love MFP and what it's done for me, but I recently discovered a site called Daily Burn. It has almost everything MFP has, but it's more visual. I've been using both MFP & DB together to help me on my weight loss journey. I am considering upgrading to a paid sub on DB, however, for a few more features. I was wondering if there are any other DB members on MFP that have upgraded. Is it worth it?
I plan to continue to use MFP as well :)

Replies

• austinartgirl
    austinartgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've just started checking out the site today. I bought the food scanner app long ago, and I thought it was a piece of cr&* so I deleted it. But then I got curious about it again, so I reinstalled it to my iphone with its updates. Holy schmoly have they improved things. The cost makes me shudder, but what a cool site with a ton of features. You can still use the trial version for free, but they sure entice you to pay up. Its a tad expensive, but not as expensive as the full blown WW membership that I used to have. I'm seriously tempted.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I ended up going for it, and have been using the paid membership on DB since July. I would recommend the $40 plan if you're going to do it. It's been helping me get all of my food groups covered, which in turn has got me off of a plateau! I really like that it tells me exactly what my daily deficit is every day.