Pumpkin/Fall Inspired Treats

Options
Achrya
Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
Fall is here and that puts me in a treat making/eating kind of headspace, and I thought it'd be fun to share treats in a non guilt filled/shaming manner. I'm a big pumpkin lover, so I went looking for the Pumpkin Cheesecake Cream filled sandwich cookies I was told about yesterday but found my target didn't carry them (whomp whomp) but I bought the Pepperidge farm dessert cookies instead and they were delicious. Soft, just a little chewy, and with a nice smooth pumpkin flavor touched with cinnamon. The cheesecake chunks were a nice little burst of extra sweetness every time I got one.

pepperidgefarms-pumpkin-cheesecake-cookies-01_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

I also got the carrot cake cookies, not nearly as good as the pumpkin but the cream cheese chips inside were amazing.

dessertshop-06.png

And finally I'm going to be trying to make yam cookies and fill them with cream cheese filling (Cause I have yams and cream cheese on hand) since I was denied pumpkin sandwich cookies last night. I'll probably have pictures in an hour or two. I'm hoping they turn out like these pictures but uh...well. Time will tell.

cross-section-of-carrot-cake-cookie.jpg

So if you have a treat you've bought or made or intend to make or want to buy (and it doesn't make you feel bad about yourself) share.

Replies