5% fat and 5 lbs lost with insanity

Options
I know it is a very small loss compared to other people's but I thought it would be helpful for people to see small losses too. Also am pretty happy about the fat loss, no more bra fat or rolls when sitting down! Still have a few pounds to lose of fat, want more muscle definition so am going to start something new next week. Ate between 1200 and 1400 most days and ate back insanity cals on top of that. Had a hrm so knew what I burned, usually 200 - 400 cals. Ate lots of protein but still had the junk food I am addicted to, crisps and chocolate. The next step is kicking the junk food and starting YAYOG, cos I'm too lazy to go to a gym and too cheap to buy weights. Finished insanity on day 58, pretty annoyed I didn't finish it but have an unrelated injury preventing me from doing any jumping. (Broke a toe on a drunken night out!) . So just strength training til it heals, then maybe round two!

Anyway, here is 58 days of work.

image_zpsc59ce3a7.jpg

image_zpsc2c69c92.jpg

Replies

• buffyfan22
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! And it's not small. It's good enough for you. Some of us just have more to lose but you worked your *kitten* off as well so give yourself some credit. You look super toned. Congrats!
  • dlbaron
    dlbaron Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your results! I like seeing the small losses since I'm also trying to get leaner at this point
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!