Im on a journey to look hot in a bikini *pics*

Options
Lets start by saying this is the first time I have added a picture on here so lets see how I do..... sorry if I dont do well and you wasted time opening this. OKayyyyyyyy now. This is big deal for me? Ha. So I have actually been MIA from MFP for a few months.. in that time I havent quite I have continued to work out. Since March I have completed 60 days of P90x and 60 days of Insanity.. I did have had 2, 2 week breaks in this time.

A little about me... I have ALWAYS been insecure of my body. When I first signed up for MFP I put on my profile that I want to look good in a bikini. Which is why I take my picture of my progress in a bikini. For the first time in my life I dont want flinch away when I look at the picture.. I am not near done but I am happy about how far I have come. It's a pretty big deal for me to show this many people these pictures.. but if I can help motivate someone than I would love to.

p.s the side view picture, the first one was taken in April not March.. sorry.
p.s.s. I am really happy to be back on MFP!

marchaugustfront.jpg

marchaugustside.jpg

marchaugustback.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!