Victorious Victoria Fitness Challenge April 16

Options
Happy Hump Day all!

I only squeaked out 30 minutes of my DVD this morning. I'm running on 3 1/2 hours of sleep due to my little one and his asthma. He really struggled with coughing last night & we were up past 11. I just couldn't manage the last 10 minutes but I will walk later when the temp goes up. We might see 70 today!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Happy Hump Day all!

I only squeaked out 30 minutes of my DVD this morning. I'm running on 3 1/2 hours of sleep due to my little one and his asthma. He really struggled with coughing last night & we were up past 11. I just couldn't manage the last 10 minutes but I will walk later when the temp goes up. We might see 70 today!

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Did elliptical for an hour as promised. Walked a mile and did some yard work. I think the yard work got up my nose a little as I'm stuffy today.

Today I'm taking my grandmother (at 87!) to water aerobics, then I'll walk this afternoon. I should try to get some weights in too. I haven't tried the BL sculpt, so maybe I'll do that.

Hot weather is on the horizon. Good bye lovely week (starting Monday?).
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Ok good day so far

45 mins dvd core secrets done this morning decided not to to do the elliptical think I pushed too hard yesterday and my legs hurt they feel better after doing my dvd though I'll get an intensive session in tomorrow.

Went for a walk for about an hour the sun is out but it is windy and quite cold. Gonna go and bake cupcakes now with my daughter we haven't made any for weeks. (shame I won't get to eat any of them)

Hope everybody has a great day.
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    Did elliptical for an hour as promised. Walked a mile and did some yard work. I think the yard work got up my nose a little as I'm stuffy today.

Today I'm taking my grandmother (at 87!) to water aerobics, then I'll walk this afternoon. I should try to get some weights in too. I haven't tried the BL sculpt, so maybe I'll do that.

Hot weather is on the horizon. Good bye lovely week (starting Monday?).

WOW! GREAT JOB WITH ALL THE EXERCISE!!!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did two hours of yard work and I was surprised at how sore I was, but at least I know I worked something!
    Today I am going to go for a walk and/or do Taebo. I also need to clean. My sisters are coming for a visit this weekend and then I am going back with them for a whole week! Looking forward to getting away! Don't know how my eating will go but I plan to keep up my exercise!
    Have a good day everyone!
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone... :flowerforyou:

Got up a little late this morning:embarassed: ... Stayed up late last night to watch the biggest loser finale... I had to record it because it was review night at school... today I plan to take another nice long walk with the dog then do some more yard work... I will probably be doing that a lot for the summer... then I plan to do the jillian michaels workout ...

I am having a small cheat night tonight because our teacher is treating us to pizza tonight as an end of the mod gift... and I love pizza... so I am going to be working hard today and being careful with my cals so that I have enough left for a couple of pieces... hehehe:blushing:

Have a great day...:bigsmile:
    Jenn

P.S. I think on my walk I am going to try doing intervals of jogging... I want to build up my endurance so that I can actually run... Yeah!!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I was starving yesterday, even counting cleaning as cardio, so it's back to exercising! I don't know how anybody does without it. Remember, I'm at maintenance calories. (I haven't had my fruits and veg. . .so maybe it's lack of nutrition?)

Today is weights, so I'll do the BL sculpt (side note Mary, Kim's section is to me once again disappointing, and be prepared to hate Bob.)

I'm also going to try for a walk today, as it should near 60 degrees!

• wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and greetings from the road...I'm traveling across the country filming segments for "America's Favorite Mom" -- a special on the Today Show. So far so good.

I burned 1000 calories yesterday with a 40 minute bike ride, 15 minutes of strength, then another hour on the bike at the hotel gym.

Got in 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning, trying to make the most of when I'm actually at hotels with gyms. Off to film now, then hopefully I'll do another 30 minutes of my yoga DVD when I get back to my room tonight.

Have a great day!
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Everyone seems to be up and at it this morning! Way to go! You are all doing a FANTASTIC job! Keep up the momentum!

I ended up riding my bike for 45 min last night at a moderate level. No workout dvd ~ maybe today?! We will see! I got in more fruits & veggies yesterday but would still like to get more. We have playgroup today so I think I will take a big green salad and a bowl of sliced fruit to share.

Anyway, hope everyone is well!
    +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm probably the last one to post here today, boohoo. But I got out and walked for an hour. Too much snow for yard work yet, but still wrestling the bus over roads that couldn't be described as roads more like bogs.

Good for your grandma Mary!! Amazing really! Well you all have a nice evening. See ya tomorrow.