Favorite Lean Cuisine?

Options
wan2b21
wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
What is your favorite lean cuisine and how many calories does it have? My favorite is their Meaty Lasagnia w/ 320 Calories. It tastes really good and fills me up for the most part! Thanks for any input!!

Replies

• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I like the paninis. Chicken spinach and mushroom is 300cals, Chicken club 340. I have that with some cut raw veggies and/or fruit for a pretty good lunch.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine is too high in sodium in my opinion. Healthy Choice cafe steamers tend to be lower. Not that this answer helps you much since you were asking about LC
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    The apple cranberry chicken. :D So good~ 300 calories.
  • Triguy83
    Triguy83 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Processed food= poison.
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Squash Ravioli. The ravioli are great, the veggies (pea pods and carrots) are crisp and there are just a few walnuts sprinkled through out. It is 300 calories.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Spinach Artichoke and Chicken Panini - 310 calories

and it's AMAZING! lol
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I like the chicken Alfredo , I think it is 290 calories?
  • wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great replies and suggestions! Thank you so much!
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I too like the Healthy Choice better. It seems to be more filling I think. I like the turkey or herb chicken. Both are pretty low in calories and fat and if you don't like the cobbler you can eat something in its place.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I too like the Healthy Choice better. It seems to be more filling I think. I like the turkey or herb chicken. Both are pretty low in calories and fat and if you don't like the cobbler you can eat something in its place.

Some of the Healthy Choice's are pretty good... my favorite are the french bread pizzas YUM!