Best Jillian michaels DVD for...

Options
What in ur opinion is the best Jillian michaels DVD to help fix back fat and muffin top?? I have 30 day shred used it in past loved it but is there another one she has that focuses more on those two areas?? Open to all DVD suggestions I love Jillian Mohawks workouts tho

Replies

• Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    You can't actually spot reduce fat, so your best bet is to continue doing whatever works to shrink your overall measurements. Everyone is different, but I have read that a lot of women tend to lose fat from thee midsection last, and so far that has definitely been true for me. It may well just be a matter of persistence and patience to get rid of that.
  • angelgirljessi
    angelgirljessi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    When I was first starting out, I loved No More Trouble Zones & Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Anything else she put out after those, was crap IMO.
  • tinavflynn
    tinavflynn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've used "Ripped in 30". It's kinda like "30 Day Shred", but a little more intense.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce. As you lose weight and maintain a good exercise routine, it will come off wherever it is predisposed to do so. This was disheartening for me, as I have huge thighs and after a month have only lost a half an inch from them...this is with weighted squats, walking, jogging... Just keep at it and soon you'll start to see the fruits of your efforts!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    What I think you are asking is what DVD she put out that has a focus on back exercises. I'm sure you know you can't spot reduce. RI30 is more intense than 30DS, and I upped my weights the second time I did RI30. Made a huge difference all over.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Most of Jillian's DVDs are circuit training ...... cardio & strength combined

If you want something that is 100% strength training focused look at No More Trouble Zones (NMTZ)

Here is a list of her workouts & ton of info
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/1096245-best-jillian-michaels-dvd-for

To get a breakdown of the workouts "toning emphasis" select the DVD from Collage's list and click on Toning Emphasis- Emphasis Details........ it will give you the number of minutes even

NMTZ Toning Emphasis

Upper body: 6 minutes (13%)
    Lower body: 8 minutes (18%)
    Upper/lower: 17 minutes (38%)
    Abs: 14 minutes (31%)