need work out ideas!

Options
So I am currently unemployed and living off my unemployment insurance so don't have a lot of money but want to invest in some sort of work out. I also need some strength training ideas? Any one have any? Also I do not own any sort of workout machines

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Resistance band and maybe a couple DVD's and you should be set for a while.

Don't forget walking/running is a great workout and always free! :happy:
  • mksmom09
    mksmom09 Posts: 12
    Options
    So does anyone know if the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd is the same workout that everyone on here is discussing?
  • avadoria
    avadoria Posts: 5
    Options
    i'm not too sure about the jillian michaels 30 day shred dvd. theres a lot of good workout tutorials on youtube i have used though
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    you should be able to get free workout vids on excercise on demand on you TV. Just go to excercise channel, they have lots! Might want to pick up a pair of weights.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    walking, swimming, workout dvds(there are some free ones on exercisetv.com) also just putting on music and dancing. Also some of the park and recs have workout rooms that you can use for about $15 a month. Some cities have mall walks that you can do for free with groups of people. I hope this helps
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i like the 30 day shred..i need to be more consistant though :(
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Try bodyrock.tv
  • mksmom09
    mksmom09 Posts: 12
    Options
    all of those are good ideas, I didn't know about the youtube exercise videos or the exercise.tv thing. I will look at those. I am definitely gonna buy some weights. Is 2lbs good or would it be better to have something a little higher?