Assistance is needed.

Options
How can I regain my motivation? I somehow lost it and is no longer able to function without it. Or is it all in my mind?

Replies

• tamika4life
    tamika4life Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What I've learned is that sometimes when you know something is best for you, it is possible proceed without motivation by just making a choice. Sometimes, the motivation comes later.

Why do you want to make a change? Maybe you should also do a little self-reflection and figure out why making a change is important to you. What do you envision for yourself as a result of making a change and getting to where you desire to be? Sometimes, that can be very motivating as well, once you're clear about it.
  • lillaughter1
    lillaughter1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    First of all, don't beat yourself up. We all have bad days, or weeks even when fitness is more of a challenge. Take a deep breath. And realize that one bad stretch doesn't mean you have to be done. Talk to yourself in a positive way. You haven't lost your motivation... YOU HAVE GOT THIS, GIRL!! You can do it!!! I am involved in a couple of challenge groups on FB and those really keep me motivated and accountable too. Have you ever tried something like that??

Don't give up!
  • Dupas1962
    Dupas1962 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys.

To answer your question I never tried any groups on FB. Can you refer any?