Confessions

Options

Replies

• Firemansam79
    Firemansam79 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Underneath my beard I am really just a boy.
  • OnlySlightlyCrazy
    Options
    Can't judge a SPN fan. We won a People's Choice Award :P
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I'm still a huge Winger/Kip Winger fan.

Me too!! I had a huge crush on him! Good Lawd!
  • AleshiaBunting
    AleshiaBunting Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have Road Rage!
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    The scene in Risky Business with the white oxford shirt, tighty whiteys, socks and Ray-Bans still makes me think Tom Cruise is hhhhhotttttttt.
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    I take creatine..
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I hate exercise... Always have, always will...
  • callmenikita
    callmenikita Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i watched spongebob square pants until i was 22... no kids, just an immature me! :laugh:
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    i was making pasta last night and measure it all out for tomorrow, and i was picking at the pasta little by little as i was cooking it.... ugh hate when i do that, but it was so good lol
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever get hangovers but I have a bad one today. Gonna be a long day....
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've had so much crap happen to me, and my family in the last year. It seems like when things start getting better something else happens. I do my best to stay positive, but REALLY! How much more crap do I have to take?
    Sorry to hear about your sh!tty year- I truly believe that when I am feeling this way- it means I am at my strongest and can take it. I hope that does not sound callous- it is meant to demonstrate your strength of character and spirit.
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I've had so much crap happen to me, and my family in the last year. It seems like when things start getting better something else happens. I do my best to stay positive, but REALLY! How much more crap do I have to take?
    Ooooo, never say that last phrase. :noway: Or you will be tested!!! I know from experience. I still call it my year from Hell !! :grumble: Oh it's ok to hate on your boss. That's what they are there for, right? They sure as the Hell aren't good for anything else :laugh:

I know your right about that last phrase, but I am so fed up. I am ready for a good year! It is time damn it!...lol
  • alliemarie77
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your sh!tty year- I truly believe that when I am feeling this way- it means I am at my strongest and can take it. I hope that does not sound callous- it is meant to demonstrate your strength of character and spirit.

Thanks. I think I have been really strong. I just don't ever want another year like this one again.
  • alliemarie77
    Options
    I hate the taste of cooked fruit. It doesn't matter what it is in, or what kind. I hate it ALL! It has a bitter taste to me, and it burns my tounge.
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I don't just USE the internet for workout advice...
  • lbryant79
    Options
    I think there is something wrong with me
  • My3Sons1051
    My3Sons1051 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I wanted to strangle my children this morning... J/K! But they did tick me off... apparently one of them got hot last night and turned the thermostat down... TO 64!!!!!!! I woke up freezing and had to turn on the heater to warm up the house!

I also know all the words to " Baby got back" and "Ice Ice Baby" as well...

I am also a karaeoke-aholic....
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    The pic in my av really isn't me.

bummer...cause he's pretty hot!
  • Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.
This discussion has been closed.