Hi!

Options
I've been a part of myfitnesspal for awhile now but I haven't ever been a part of the community and figured it's never too late to start! I've decided I need to actually keep track and be serious about losing weight. I want to lose about 20lbs, the specific number doesn't matter as long as I feel healthy and fit. Looking for any friends who want to help push each other really! I'm the worst with procrastination and laziness so here's to trying to keep myself on track :)

Replies

• Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hello here to help in your journey! fr sent
  • nicoleisme
    nicoleisme Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    hello here to help in your journey! fr sent
    Hi, thanks!:)
  • Renegade706
    Options
    as a fellow procrastinator i would be glad to add you, can always use positive people to help stay on track and reach goals :)
  • AKAMrsR
    AKAMrsR Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to get serious about losing weight! I get excited for a week, then forget for two weeks, but I'm not doing that this time! Check for a friend request! I'm looking for motivation and support as well. :)
  • glamasjr
    glamasjr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    PROCRASTINATORS UNITE...later O.o
  • MissLisa29
    Options
    wow, looking at your profile pics you don't look like you have 20lbs to lose lovely!

Obviously, I could be wrong here..... maybe you are carrying it all in your toes or something.... :flowerforyou:
  • nicoleisme
    Options
    Haha That's sadly how it can be! :P
  • nicoleisme
    Options
    wow, looking at your profile pics you don't look like you have 20lbs to lose lovely!

Obviously, I could be wrong here..... maybe you are carrying it all in your toes or something.... :flowerforyou:
    I carry it in my thighs and stomach but take pictures at good angles! :P Haha.
  • summerbud2010
    Options
    Hi I recently had a baby 4 weeks ago and want to loose the last 10 lbs :( I lost lots of weight before I got married a year ago and fell pregnant a month later!! I want to get down to what I weighed when I got married. Anyone else just had a baby?