Steve Stalder

Options
RoadDog
RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
My friend took his own life Monday night.

His friends are putting a link together for him. http://www.redeyedmv.com

It will give you a sense of what he was like. He lived life right on the edge. I only met him 2 1/2 years ago. We shared an office at work. I came to be very fond of him. He was 21 years younger than me and reminded me a lot of myself when I his age.

He could be an idiot sometimes and always took things just a little past too far, but he would give you his last dollar or the shirt off his back. I miss him.

Mike

Replies

• TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    My condolences to you and his family
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry, RoadDog. I have lost a few friends over the years to suicide. It's difficult to wrap your head around. I'm praying for peace for you and your friend's family during this shocking time. *hugs*
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    My prayers go out to his family and to you, his friend, who cared enough about him to share him with us. Whatever troubles he had, may he be at PEACE now. *hugs!*
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    What a lovely website tribute-- God bless you.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Great webpage, sorry dude!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    A beautiful tribute
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    I lost a close friend on Christmas Eve last year to suicide. It's a horrible disease. My thoughts are with you as you and your friends process this sad event.
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    What a kind thing it is for you to share him with the public Road Dog:smile:
    The link that was created for him speaks volumes of who he was and what he meant to others.
    My prayers are for his family and friends :flowerforyou: