Looking for friends who have been at it for 6 months or more

Options
2»

Replies

• miss_devon
    miss_devon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been here for 18 months. Most of my friends have been slowly drifting away. I'm not so much in "losing" mode anymore, but I can provide positive encouragement and support! My current goals are to tone , tighten, and eat healthy. I'm also always looking for healthy, family-friendly meals as my 2 and 5 year old children are very picky.
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for supportive friends. Please feel free to add me (on fitbit as well).
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been taking my time on this as of lately (was in a rush when I started, but learned to just "let it happen" rather than pushing it to the breaking point and suffering). I am on daily and try to log as often. I joined last January but have missed days here and there as my ticker will say. :laugh:
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Over 200 days in a row but I've been on here since November(around Thanksgiving although currently it says October but trust me it was around Nov) and don't plan on going anywhere any time soon, although my ticker shows I only have a few more pounds to go, I am going to reset it when I reach that goal. I want to lose a total of 75 to 85 pounds depending on how I feel physically and such when I get down to the 75 pound mark.