Do you ever just feel like doing a cartwheel?

Options
carilyn39
carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
:laugh:

Replies

• schwarzaj
    schwarzaj Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    :smokin:
  • sexylonglegs
    sexylonglegs Posts: 278
    Options
    not sure my feet would actually make it over my head...lol
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    The last time I did one a few years ago, I pulled a muscle in my back so no more cartwheels for me. LOL.
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    It's funny you should ask that, because just yesterday I was thinking (while doing a workout tape...I know, I know, I need to stay focused!), of all the years I had been a cheerleader, I have NEVER been able to do a cartwheel! : ( Now THAT brings back the insecure child in me...........:sad:
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Pull up a chair and grab some popcorn. If I do a cartwheel it will be free entertainment!
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    Uhmmmmm, No. :laugh:
  • fun_mom
    fun_mom Posts: 54
    Options
    NO NEVER! I did a cartwheel 2 months after my daughter (first child) was born at her baptism party none-the-less. Some of the little kids at the party wanted someone to show them how to do a cartwheel. Back in the day I was quite the dancer and gymnast so I decided what the heck and I did one. It was BEAUTIFUL. Who cares that I was like 230 pounds! So I got cocky and did a one handed carthweel. I ended up with a broken knee (there was a fancier name for it but I forgot) and wound up going into surgery to get two steel pins put in my knee. It was AWFUL being on maternity leave with a newborn and having a broken leg! I will never ever have a reason from that day forward for my *kitten* to be above my head! LOL (well ok, there might be ONE reason but I'd have a spotter! LOL)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    me! me! me! I love doing cartwheels and back flips now that I can do all that again:blushing: :tongue: :laugh:

I love doing handstand in the water and then doing a few flips, don't know what it is about that but makes me feel free and like a kid!:drinker:
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    Options
    I love doing round offs!!!! So much fun! :o) I've got a 7 year old sister who just loves it!
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    NO NEVER! I did a cartwheel 2 months after my daughter (first child) was born at her baptism party none-the-less. Some of the little kids at the party wanted someone to show them how to do a cartwheel. Back in the day I was quite the dancer and gymnast so I decided what the heck and I did one. It was BEAUTIFUL. Who cares that I was like 230 pounds! So I got cocky and did a one handed carthweel. I ended up with a broken knee (there was a fancier name for it but I forgot) and wound up going into surgery to get two steel pins put in my knee. It was AWFUL being on maternity leave with a newborn and having a broken leg! I will never ever have a reason from that day forward for my *kitten* to be above my head! LOL (well ok, there might be ONE reason but I'd have a spotter! LOL)

OMG i am sorry to hear that. good job pulling the 2 handed though....
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    The last time I did one a few years ago, I pulled a muscle in my back so no more cartwheels for me. LOL.

HAHA me too I literally limped for a day LOL
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Last time I did I had a very sore back... so NO LOL
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I was just watching some kids do cartwheels the other day and wanting to do some. :] I might start practicing. Wonder how many calories it burns! lol
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I used to do them, even when I was my current weight. I haven't tried it in a long time though. I might have to give it a go this afternoon when I get home (and change out of my skirt lol)
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I have never ever been able to do a cartwheel in my whole life!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 years old and I did some cartwheels recently in my Taekwondo class! I was a little shocked when the master instructor asked me to do it at first. He usually saves that type of stuff for the kids' classes. But it was a Friday evening with only 2 adults in the class that night. There were plenty of mats on the floor and I was in a good mood. So I DID IT! I was in shock that I actually did a really good cartwheel (on my right side). I never did those as a kid! But doing it on the left side was much harder, so I couldn't get my legs all the way up, but I tried and it was a lot of fun! I'm still tickled that I managed to do a few cartwheels!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    OOOOOOOO cartwheels are FUN!! :-)
  • Naokoheart
    Naokoheart Posts: 161
    Options
    YES!