Banana help

Options

Replies

• KimINfortheWin
    KimINfortheWin Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I laughed SO very hard at this thread. Then, when the hubby asked me what I was laughing at, I couldn't quite explain it without cracking up. Okay okay, MAYBE there was a little wheeze in there too.

Thanks Wheird!

On a side note, overestimate the size of the banana. That way you'll stay within stereotypical limits. ;) (/joke)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    So I figured I would be clever and weigh myself after work to figure out the weight of that damn banana. I'm up 4lbs!!! I am skeptical that I ate a 4lb banana.

You know you're not supposed to weigh yourself at the end of the day. In the morning, naked, after poop. Duh.

How does that help me if I have pooped the banana out? Hmmmmm?

Then you MUST have eaten something else that caused you to gain four pounds. What was it? What did you eat that you're not telling us about! Hmmmmm?
  • 3mindm
    Options
    That's no more strange than the ones that sell hard boiled eggs in a bowl by the cash register!
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    That's no more strange than the ones that sell hard boiled eggs in a bowl by the cash register!

Solid.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Wawa sells bananas and most are now gas stations. Just sayin'. Wawa is awesome.

OP: I'd go with the extra large in database. Better to overestimate than underestimate.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I ate 3 bananas today.
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You had me at banana. :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :blushing:
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    How can you eat a green banana? It's not ripe unless it has brown spots! Ugh!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    ngbbs4b10cf9e2604a.gif
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    just break up?

This
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbxkb4rFCp1qceh5uo1_500.jpg

Who am I kidding. I can't quit you, banana.
  • MB_Positif
    Options

No way, that banana is perfect. I think they're gross as soon as they start having brown spots!
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Finally able to resize it.

d02ae1f2-f70c-47b2-b932-3ec42de6ca74_zpsfbf088c7.jpg

What big hands you have... Actually the banana looks smallish to me, but I think you'll be OK gues-timating this one :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Blasphemy. That banana was absolutely perfect. It was solid yellow, no green about it at all. Once it gets brown spots, it is only good for banana bread.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Liar.

I have it on good MFP authority that gas stations DO NOT SELL FRUIT!!!!

They do. At triple the price they get it for at the grocery store across the street.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    banana_hammock-indoors.jpg

I love you.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

I buy hardboiled eggs from the gas station and grocery store all the time. I love them!
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Great laugh...thanks!! I would classify that as a large banana....just sayin'
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Many of you are unhelpful and rude.

Like this?

OCLzJ.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    So I figured I would be clever and weigh myself after work to figure out the weight of that damn banana. I'm up 4lbs!!! I am skeptical that I ate a 4lb banana.

You know you're not supposed to weigh yourself at the end of the day. In the morning, naked, after poop. Duh.

How does that help me if I have pooped the banana out? Hmmmmm?

Weigh before and after the poop.