Hello again...Progress pics...

Options
Well, after a small break from the site, I've registered once again because I've missed you guys. I'm not much for logging exercise/diet, but I do enjoy seeing the successes of others, and getting tips, etc.

My fitness journey began at the beginning of the year. I'm 33, and 5'5" tall.

At the end of December 2012, I was 180 pounds. I had high blood pressure, high triglycerides, high cholesterol, and had a BMI of 29.5 or so.

BEFORE_zps4a427aea.jpg

I startered P90X, and followed the diet plan, consuming 2400 calories a day. At the end of my first round, I dropped down to 161 pounds.

ROUND1_zps92ee75ac.jpg

Did a second round, and dropped down to 148 pounds. During my second round, still followed the diet plan, and cut the calories down to 2300.

ABS_zpse9abb67c.jpg

After two rounds of P90X, I was ready for a little change. I'm now doing a P90X/Insanity Hybrid, and I've finished the first phase. (4 weeks down, 9 more weeks to go).

I'm eating 2100 calories a day (with cheat meals, etc.), and and I'm following the IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) diet, and consistently hitting my protein and fat goals each day. I gotta admit, it's really working for me. I'm only down 2 pounds, but I can see definite changes.

FACEPIC_zps80527fe0.jpg

I'm now addicted to this lifestyle, and I'm not gonna change it anytime soon. Thanks for the inspiration, folks.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!