DD+ sport bras

Options
devans25
devans25 Posts: 36 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I just recently had a baby, and its safe to say my breast have grown substantially. Im ready to get started working out and need a good sports bra.

Ladies who' bust are more fulfilled, whats your fave sports bra to work out in?

Replies

• mkgire
    mkgire Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby! I know how you feel. I used (and still do) a bra called Enell. It is EXPENSIVE, but it's the only bra I know that will harness in the girls and prevent a ton of motion while you're exercising. It aint a pretty bra either! Ugly and expensive, but it really is the only bra I know that works this well. I've tried so many different ones.

Good luck and good for you for getting into exercise after childbirth!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I love my Enell too! It's doesn't breathe well, feels like I have to peel it off after a run, but it sure does the job of keeping jiggle to a minimum.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DD and I love Champion bras. They are a little expensive, but totally worth it. I only have one at a time (I wish I could afford 2, but I can't!) and they last me forever. I've tried Moving Comfort, but I didn't like the straps. However I know that is a very popular one with a lot of larger busted women. It really is best to go and get fitted if you can. Or at least make sure you can return them. Keep in mind too, if you're breast feeding now, once you stop, they might go down a touch. Bear that in mind when looking at styles and prices. And wear nipple pads when you're working out in case you chafe!
  • smarionette
    smarionette Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I swear by my Anita Active bras. They are the best, not cheap, but worth it. (I'm wearing a 34H)
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Champion and Under Armour are both great.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This is my absolutely favorite esp for the price-you can also order them from JCP but I believe they cost a little more there. I wear a G and run, kickboxing, zumba etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Glamorise-Womens-Adjustable-Bounce-Control/dp/B00553XN2O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1379010073&sr=8-3&keywords=glamorise+sports+bra
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I have found some Champion ones at Khols that I like. They are more similar to real bras with clasps and underwire and are sized by cup, not just S, M, L. I was also able to order the same one on Amazon.
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort makes AWESOME bras... I get mine on Amazon. I love the Maia and the Luna. Before I lost weight I had DD's and those bras kept them in place. I still use them now even though the girls shrank and don't need so much support just because they are awesome sports bras! :-)
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD too, and I have found two that are excellent. Anything the company Athleta carries is going to be amazing support. They have several styles so choose the one with the support level your activity requires. My new favorite is Victoria Secret Stand Out. This thing means business! It's around $55 I think but so worth it. Very very durable, stable and you're know going to bounce at all. They also come in cute colors!
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    i really love my UnderArmour sports bra...I'm 34G...it has great support, is super comfortable and the straps are adjustable. (My only complaint about the Enell I tried was that the straps were not adjustable...)
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby! I know how you feel. I used (and still do) a bra called Enell. It is EXPENSIVE, but it's the only bra I know that will harness in the girls and prevent a ton of motion while you're exercising. It aint a pretty bra either! Ugly and expensive, but it really is the only bra I know that works this well. I've tried so many different ones.

Good luck and good for you for getting into exercise after childbirth!
    I never heard of this one before. I think I might try it!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    DD here, moving comfort Juno keeps these babies in check! But I do a lot of high intensity work outs. (Boot camp, circuit training, etc.)
  • foodaddictforsure
    Options
    I have been a DD since age 14 :( It sucks (well, when it comes to exercise lol) I have to wear two sports bras that basically compress my boobs down.
  • Krista916
    Options
    Moving Comfort Juno or Fiona. I have one of each and I love them both!
  • mrsmcf
    mrsmcf Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is my absolutely favorite esp for the price-you can also order them from JCP but I believe they cost a little more there. I wear a G and run, kickboxing, zumba etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Glamorise-Womens-Adjustable-Bounce-Control/dp/B00553XN2O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1379010073&sr=8-3&keywords=glamorise+sports+bra

THIS! The best there is. I'm a 38DD and had to go up to a 40DD, it runs a bit small around the band. the girls go no where. LOVE IT!
  • melinda189
    Options
    I'm glad i clicked on this post. I'm only a D but buying the better full-figured sports bras have not been in my budget. When doing vigarous exercises i just double up. I'll put one of the cheaper Hanes or Fruit of the Loom from Walmart on & put one of my sports bras from JC Penny's on top. I'm writing the names down of all these other ones to put on my Christmas list
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    I'm a DD and I wear champion sports bras from Target. They offer excellent support for a really good price.
  • NewMnky1
    Options
    I love my Under Armour sports bra! I also tried Lulumelon and the hightest support bra isn't too bad. But Under Armour are my favorite.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36I and love Freya active support.
  • michybeans
    Options
    I really love Shock Absorber bras... I buy them from the UK for UK sizes as I have a small band size (30). They have all kinds of sizes though. Mine was about $50, so not that cheap, but has lasted me for months and still going strong. I love it! They don't even move at all when I run and I'm a 30GG. :)

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/en/
This discussion has been closed.