The MFP disease....

Options

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    OP, You forgot to add "pointless threads complaining about things that don't affect you" in your list.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    This is how MFP makes the OP feel:

c0Jbkxh.gif
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Be careful...falling from your high horse could cause you to miss a workout or 2....
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    After reading the OP I thought to myself...

damn, I need a real good roid raging.

ANGRY BRO POWER RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Oh... I thought you were looking for some cream for your herpes.........

If you've got extra...
  • TheBitSlinger
    Options
    W-Whoa, wait, this is a fitness site?
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Seems the OP needs help either with his social skills, or his hermit skills.

Do you even *kitten* to hot profile pics bro?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    SbW8sEh.gif
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    This is OP

9a3.gif
  • TheBitSlinger
    Options
    XdeTDxL.jpg
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    Anyone who manages to get derailed by an internet forum must not have been all that dedicated/motivated in the first place.

Wow, this is...oh man pure gold...10++ stole my words away. People here claim that some words from someone they've never seen before gets them motivated? you know what i think? poor not dedicated people...how influential can you be? other people don't motivate you, YOU motivate yourself.

I do motivate myself. I also get a great deal of motivation from my MFP friends. A slew of friends have been doing mud and obstacle runs, which in turn, motivated me to run one. My avatar is me and two of my awesome friends from here, just before completing our first Spartan Sprint. I doubt I would have run one, had it not been for MFP and my stellar friends.
  • shrinkingWITS
    Options
    Bahahaha.. Haaaa ok.

While I think some people need to reevaluate their own lives...that's just my opinion...and they're going to do what they want. It doesn't change my goals and my needs...why do you feel the need to piss and moan about it?

Like any social media site (this is a social site bud....face it), and the type of topics covered here, these types of situations are bound to occur.

Also, don't much appreciate how you threw out there "needy women" cuz....well there are a lot of really needy men...single and married...on here as well that need to get their *kitten* together.

Carry on!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I don't think you'll need to worry about getting anymore FR after this post.

Breaking news..... some of us can workout, be fit and sociable!!!
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options

Do you even *kitten* to hot profile pics bro?
    OP should try this it would help!
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I wonder how the OP can summarize so well how the MFP forums work??
    3kmcm.jpg
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    U CAN CHANGE YOUR PROFILE TO PRIVATE WHERE ONLY U SEE IT! PROBLEM SOLVED

Yeah seriously, how many pages and no one has suggested to OP that he just make his profile viewable only to himself?

DERP.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I like the site, coming from a relative newbie, but I can understand what you are saying. I didn't expect to see quite so many "hot or not" type of threads, but its restricted to Chit Chat so I just skip 'em, and focus on the forums that actually do provide support.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    memes-smart-*kitten*-cat-i-dont-see-your-problem.jpg
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness. I thought this was about getting Super AIDS from back splash.... again.
    I guess it sorta is since the OP is all hutt burt.